• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. A

KF What did i do to cause my users be unable to change skins

as the title says, i havent a clue what caused it, i got serverperks + my server files.
  2. A

Code If i wanted to increase player max health...

Where would i look to do this, it wasnt where i thought it would be(srhumanpawn). So i have no idea where else it would be, thanks
  3. A

Code Question about weapons in the trader.

So i have had a few items refuse to appear in trader no matter what i try, any thoughts on what might be causing it? They are in the Main Mutator AllowedWeaponPickups(35)="DeathsDoor.EBRSniperPickup" And in the Level rules ItemForSale(35)=Class'DeathsDoor.EBRSniperPickup' And in...
  4. A

Code Question, perk progress

So i had a thought a few users think its a good idea as well, i wanted to add a secondary kill stat, like, in stats how you have total zed kills, i want one per perk... So if i got my code like this.. class DamTypeSG552_TacticGeneral extends KFProjectileWeaponDamageType abstract; //static...
  5. A

Code Randomized patriarch code?

So i was thinking about some cool ideas and, i remember something a server i used to play on. It had a randomized patriarch each time, like 5 choices, and such. So i set out googling to find it, and i found some code similiar, however i cant make it work. Any thoughts? DeathsDoorGameType...
  6. A

Level Design Problem opening maps in sdk

So when i first installed the sdk, i could open maps, week or two later when i tryed again, i cant, not sure why, like i dont see the 4 squares or anything, i can get a screenshot if yall like
  7. A

KF Custom Skin problems

So i took a couple of skins i found floating around the net, and compiled them, added them to my main files. And it compiled fine and such. I tryed adding to serverperks.ini, as Customcharacters=Legion, Customcharacters=DeathsDoor.Legion, Customcharacters.DeathsDoor:Legion, etc, nothing...
  8. A

KF Player Models infinitely on fire

So i dont know whats causing this but, my users are complaining about it. Basically if hit by a husk, your character sets visually on fire, and wont extinguish till you die... If anyone knows how to fix, would appreciate it.
  9. A

Code Files Loaded Limit

So i was told there was a files loaded limit, but no one has ever said how many that was, no matter how much i search. So does anyone happen to know? Also, if i use the EXEC Load obj method to combine assests, does that load 1 file(the combined file) or as many as combined?
  10. A

Level Design How to zoom in the kf sdk

So im not exactly making maps in the kf sdk, but im trying to zoom in on weps in the texture editor and cant figure out how. Any thoughts?
  11. A

Code Weapon drop problems

So i originally started this server with an on level gain weapon idea as thats what the freinds wanted... Now they want the trader back without the onlevel stuff. However, nothing drops on the ground, i cant figure out where or how to re enable that. Anyone know where/what does that?
  12. A

Code Trader problems

So a freind told me of a server before that had no weapons in the trader... Now i cant figure out how to do that, i removed all the weapons/categories from the serverperks.ini, from my main mutator and levelrules, and yet they still show.. Any ideas?
  13. A

Code Where in this code is the normal damage multipler?

Keep in mind some of the code aint done, was in middle of doing the descriptions and dunno how to continue. So where in this code is the normal adddamage for non headshots? class SRVetSharpshooter extends SRVeterancyTypes abstract; static function int GetPerkProgressInt( ClientPerkRepLink...
  14. A

KF GetMagCapacityMod problem

So i want the support spec to get additional rounds in the shotguns and i found this inside medic, is there any reason yall can see this feeds back this error? Im stumped on this one, it works in my commando code, but not the support? Log: Compiling SRVetSupportSpec Error...
  15. A

KF Texture File Management

Is there a way to mass import textures and meshes the like into your main textures/mesh/etc files? Like i want to put all my textures into DeathsDoor_T, Animations in DeathsDoor_A, etc so people dont have to mass download stuff, nor do i have to deal with multiple files. Is there a tutorial...
  16. A

KF Problem with Weapons damage types

Ok so, i used Scrn Balances Gunslinger code and modified heavily to remove it from scrn balance and added a few custom weps, but i got a small issue. The guns even though they are set to level Gunslinger only. They level Gunslingers damage and Medics healing, and i cant find any code in it that...
  17. A

KF Having a problem with textures for first person weapon

Im new to kf modding knowledge in other coding languages so not completely unknowing of what im doing. Anyways a friend wanted us to have a server so i went to make one, got it up, etc. But hit a snag, i was told to always try to limit loaded files, so i decided to try. The same freind wanted...