• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. A

KF What did i do to cause my users be unable to change skins

as the title says, i havent a clue what caused it, i got serverperks + my server files.
  2. A

Kf arg buchon

iirc its the mutator that says when a player picks up a gun
  3. A

[Mutator Req] Money and Trader Time

The reason i didnt do it for you was so you can edit it as you see fit
  4. A

[Mutator Req] Money and Trader Time

Need a custom gametype and there is no tutorials for one as far as i am aware. class ServernameGameType extends KFGametype; var int MaxCap; var array<string> EndGameBossClasses; //Doom Boss Variables var float DoomBossChance; var bool bUseDoomBoss, bSpawnedPatriarch; // Are we using a...
  5. A

Code If i wanted to increase player max health...

Woo, that worked, thanks mark.
  6. A

Im used to Java, i have a mod for minecraft(lol i know). Anyways, with the java mc uses, when i extend an function, i still need to call its varibles, but ill try removing them and seeing, thanks.
  7. A

Allow me to re explain, the code i pasted is irrelevant, I added the Health portions to the srhumanpawn, but its still not overriding it To clarify, this is now in SRHumanPawn var float HealthMax; var float SuperHealthMax; var travel int Health; // Health...
  8. A

So i removed the single file, and added it to the SRHumanPawn file, and added the bots mutator. Their health didnt appear to be over 150, nor did mine. Was still at 100.
  9. A

Small problem... Now it was explained to me, i can extend a class to edit it, without replacing... So i did this... //============================================================================= // Pawn, the base class of all actors that can be controlled by players or AI. // // Pawns are...
  10. A

Where would i look to do this, it wasnt where i thought it would be(srhumanpawn). So i have no idea where else it would be, thanks
  11. A

Code Question about weapons in the trader.

So i checked the server log,(in this case local hosting's KillingFloor.log) and seen nothing related to it... Log: Log file open, 03/23/14 01:17:53 Init: Name subsystem initialized Init: Detected: Microsoft Windows NT 6.0 (Build: 6000) Init: Version: 3339 (128.29) Init: RO_VERSION: 1092 Init...
  12. A

Alright ill give that a try and see Dont see the ini(mine doesnt produce an ini, ill try in the code side. Thanks
  13. A

So i have had a few items refuse to appear in trader no matter what i try, any thoughts on what might be causing it? They are in the Main Mutator AllowedWeaponPickups(35)="DeathsDoor.EBRSniperPickup" And in the Level rules ItemForSale(35)=Class'DeathsDoor.EBRSniperPickup' And in...
  14. A

Code Question, perk progress

So i had a thought a few users think its a good idea as well, i wanted to add a secondary kill stat, like, in stats how you have total zed kills, i want one per perk... So if i got my code like this.. class DamTypeSG552_TacticGeneral extends KFProjectileWeaponDamageType abstract; //static...
  15. A

Code Randomized patriarch code?

So i was thinking about some cool ideas and, i remember something a server i used to play on. It had a randomized patriarch each time, like 5 choices, and such. So i set out googling to find it, and i found some code similiar, however i cant make it work. Any thoughts? DeathsDoorGameType...
  16. A

Level Design Problem opening maps in sdk

Thanks bud, now my players wont loose maps cause of the mapmakers who add law spawns and such, awesome map i found, has a room where you can get all vannila non dlc weapons in it :|
  17. A

Level Design Problem opening maps in sdk

So when i first installed the sdk, i could open maps, week or two later when i tryed again, i cant, not sure why, like i dont see the 4 squares or anything, i can get a screenshot if yall like
  18. A

Code [Tutorial] Custom Perks

Hate to necro a thread but. static function bool AllowWeaponInTrader( class<KFWeaponPickup> Pickup, KFPlayerReplicationInfo KFPRI, byte Level ) { if( Pickup==Class'ZabuzasSwordPickup' ) return (KFPRI.ClientVeteranSkill==Default.Class && Level >=10); return true; } I tryed to use that...
  19. A

KF Player Models infinitely on fire

Is there a particular set of words i can search for to find the setting you speak of?