• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. E

My 1 year old Video of RO

When i bought RO, there was a video contest for ro france, i made a video and won :D I found it the other day while cleaning my DD and uploaded it on youtube, enjoy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=So2UHBEkr_Y
  2. E

SO.... Is clipping really fixed ?

I can't play so tell me. It would be great, then people will stop thinking the only reason they got killed is because the mfer who killed him clipped and was not just better.
  3. E

Will Tripwire add the Contest maps to next patch ?

I mean, specially for the 3 winners map, when they get released in Final version, is it possible to add them to next patch. Then every server will have them. That would be cool I think
  4. E

Clanwar mutator : possible solution for Baksanvalley

Ok, after a talk yesterday on IRC, we agreed that a mutator could solve the problem of points wh0ring on Baksanvalley to win. The Winner on this map is : - the team who cap all objectives - the team that keep more objectives than the other - the teams with more points at the end of the round...
  5. E

Final Map RO-Tcherkassy-WinterCamo

Ok as asked, here the version with Winter Camo made by Fennich Original post : HERE So Here the last Version with Redirect + textures + readme. DOWNLOAD TCHERKASSY-WINTERCAMO HERE
  6. E

Final Map Tcherkassy : Final Version

Ukrain, January 1944, in the Korsun-Tcherkassy pocket, a total of six German divisions at roughly 55% of their authorized strength, along with a number of smaller combat units. Among the trapped German forces were the SS Panzerdivision Wiking and the SS Sturmbrigade Wallonie (SS Assault...
  7. E

Level Design More planes static meshes ?

I was wondering if someone could make some specific static meshes of planes, or import already done 3D model in RO. Here is what i looking for IL2 : you can find one Here Yak 3 HERE PE 8 Here. If someone know a way to find or make them and know how to remove the propeller and keep only...
  8. E

Beta Map Tcherkassy beta 4 : last beta since final release

Ok here we go Final beta for Tcherkassy before i move on to my next project, some gameplay and cosmetics changes. DOWNLOAD HERE Map Orchestra Link Beta 4 changes : - New SS Winter Camo Skins (thx Fennich) - New Overhead map - New weather effect, light snow - Fixed Sandbags near Command post...
  9. E

Beta Map Ro-Tcherkassy beta 3

I release beta with mostly gameplay fixes, i don't have time for cosmetics ATM, i just added some cover where it was somewhat needed. Reminder Ukrain, January 1944, in the Korsun-Tcherkassy pocket, a total of six German divisions at roughly 55% of their authorized strength, along with a...
  10. E

Beta Map Ro-Tcherkassy beta 2

Ok i spent many hours to get it in time, i fixed many things so i hope you'll enjoy it. Reminder Ukrain, January 1944, in the Korsun-Tcherkassy pocket, a total of six German divisions at roughly 55% of their authorized strength, along with a number of smaller combat units. Among the trapped...
  11. E

Beta Map RO-Tcherkassy beta 1.1

Ukrain, January 1944, in the Korsun-Tcherkassy pocket, a total of six German divisions at roughly 55% of their authorized strength, along with a number of smaller combat units. Among the trapped German forces were the SS Panzerdivision Wiking and the SS Sturmbrigade Wallonie (SS Assault...
  12. E

Server Can't add Custom Maps to Webadmin

Ok it used to work but doesn't working anymore. I created a map but after i stopped my server, add the map to the FTP Maps folder, changed the Redorchestra.ini, it still no showing in maplist in webadmin, nor in the server. So if someone can test it on its server and eplain me why it's not...
  13. E

Disable precise aiming while leaning

Ok guys, i've heard too many times people complaining about clipping or stuff. But the main problem is people actually shooting too precisely while leaning. I shoot with real guns in the army, and believe me, the only usefull way to fire while leaning is for a covering fire or supression fire...
  14. E

Level Design How to do Anti-aircraft guns fire ?

I'd like to do some animation of anti aircraft gun shot, not on the playable part of the map, but just behind. Anyone know how to do this ?
  15. E

Free Trial for Christmas ?

Will there be another Free Trial period before the end of 2006 ? I have introduced this game to many people, and they want to try it but don't want to pay 30$ to a game they don't know. ATM i lend my PC to them but it's getting annoying cause i can't play myself :p Anything planed ?