• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. SGT Leonardo

KF Capitalists guide to killing floor

Well, you can play as Sharp, at the end of the wave ask one of your teammates to give you all his dosh, buy dual pistols, drop it for your teammate, ask him to sell and give you the dosh, just keep doing this, in 30 seconds you will probably get 2 or 3k if you're fast enough.
  2. SGT Leonardo

KF Project Santa

Something new to the commando class would be awesome, a good and balanced weapon, maybe a G36? http://www.military-today.com/firearms/hk_g36_l6.jpg Or then an hybrid weapon to commando and support.
  3. SGT Leonardo

The KF Screenshot and Video Thread

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=284709714
  4. SGT Leonardo

KF Pukey The Clown Tattoo.

Wow! Nice!
  5. SGT Leonardo

Killing Floor - A Sense Of Nostalgia

"Killing 250 zeds during door weld" Hmmmmmmmmm ok... How to do that? O_O
  6. SGT Leonardo

KF New Achievements spotted

Summer Sideshow Info! New maps are: Siren's Belch Stronghold Transit Standard Transit Objective New Unlockable Female Character named Ms Clamely. (Hint, the man who turned himself into the Patriarch was Kevin Clamely) The achievements are for: Killing 250 zeds during door weld Picking up door...
  7. SGT Leonardo

[Game Type] IJC Zed Defend Closed Beta

Yes, atleast the site is back now. That's good news, i really hope to see more info and more stuff about this new game mode.
  8. SGT Leonardo

Cheating in singleplayer?

"Will that lead me to a VAC ban?" I hope so :)
  9. SGT Leonardo

KF Still supporting KF?

That's all we do in this game, we keep waiting and waiting...
  10. SGT Leonardo

"No Results Found The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post."
  11. SGT Leonardo

KF Still supporting KF?

Then give us more official maps, achievements and fix some bugs?
  12. SGT Leonardo

Here's what they need to do...

^ this!
  13. SGT Leonardo

Questio about Faked Players Mutator

Hey guys, what's up? I've downloaded and installed the Faked Players Mutator and since then i've noticed that my perks wasn't saving the progress in any server i was playing. Does anyone know if the Faked Players Mutator is still whitelisted? My friends were also playing in the same servers as...
  14. SGT Leonardo

Thanks for you reply and count me in! I wanna play and give you guys all the feedback i can.
  15. SGT Leonardo

Why does Tripwire focus on RS/RO2 instead of KF?

How about fix bugs and release new content? That would a good work...
  16. SGT Leonardo

Sorry Mr Zerker, Homie don't play that

I usually do something better in this case, i just wait for the right moment when the Berseker runs to the middle room and then i weld the door and laugh while i hear the Berseker dying.
  17. SGT Leonardo

Uber Tuber

It's ok man, i'm just wonderind when i will finally be able to get all the achievements, it's annoying to be waiting so long for a single achiv.
  18. SGT Leonardo

I wanna apply for beta testing but... "IJC Development We're Coming Soon We're currently working on our new website. In the mean time, you can connect with us through"
  19. SGT Leonardo

Uber Tuber

Nope, i couldn't even find the potato in the trader.