• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. GeCa7a

Welding of Armor

Hello guys, I tried all the Armor Welding mutators that can be found through google but none of them worked.. CustomWeldArmor did show up in mutator tab in Web Server Admin. If I enable it and if try using it on a door or player my game client immediately crashes with our dedicated server. We...
  2. GeCa7a

Code Mut: Per Server Stats

I managed to fix my problem "Using FTP protocol for database in ServerPerks v7".
  3. GeCa7a

Code [Help] Dedicated Server Web Template

Hello everyone, I have been working on Web Template for our server but I'm having trouble including statistics like Server Status, Players Online, current map and etc. I configured apache to read from KF Web folder (/home/ouruser/kfserver/Web). I created index.php file...
  4. GeCa7a

Code Mut: Per Server Stats

Hello all, First I want to thank Marco for the great mutator!! I have Killing Floor server installed on Linux Ubuntu server 14.04. Mutators installed on my server are: ArmorWelding, AntiBlocker,KFMaxPlayers and ServerPerks. I installed wine and started ServerPerksHost.exe to keep my...