• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. U

Server In Game Admin

It was an Xadmin issue...
  2. U

setting up

Sorry.. posted in wrong thread. This can be deleted. Here is new post. http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=96917
  3. U

Server In Game Admin

Long story short, I had to have my dedicated server through NFOServers, wiped of all data today. Since then I have had a hard time recalling how to get the ingame admin set up. Under [UWeb.WebServer] bEnabled=true Under [Engine.Console] I have put Adminpassword= and set my password there...
  4. U

setting up

Long story short, I had to have my dedicated server through NFOServers, wiped of all data today. Since then I have had a hard time recalling how to get the ingame admin set up. Under [UWeb.WebServer] bEnabled=true Under [Engine.Console] I have put Adminpassword= and set my password there...
  5. U

Damage Health Numbers

It worked perfectly, arblarg, thank you for your help!
  6. U

Damage Health Numbers

Thank you for your help. I'm using NFO and I'm having problems locating the start up command line editor. I'll get back to you once I have figured that out.
  7. U

Damage Health Numbers

I installed the file on my server. When I joined for the first time after the fact of me installing the mod, I downloaded it before I entered the server. When I starting shooting ZEDS, the mod did not work. I have went into webadmin to see if there was anything to check, but there wasn't...
  8. U

Mods 'n' Muts from the KF Community

I installed the file on my server. When I joined for the first time after the fact of me installing the mod, I downloaded it before I entered the server. When I starting shooting ZEDS, the mod did not work. I have went into webadmin to see if there was anything to check, but there wasn't. Can...
  9. U

Mods 'n' Muts from the KF Community

I tried the weapon pick up message mutator on my server and the server is still whitelisted. Is there something I need to know?
  10. U

Damage Health Numbers

I have been in several servers, where you damage the zeds and numbers fly out of their head, in reference to the damage that you did to them. Where can I find this? I have googled my *** off and I can't locate it. Much appreciated to anyone who can help. Thanks