• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Krayziee

Server Free Public Killing Floor 2 Redirect Server

I try to register but never receive a vertification email, registered with 2 different emails.
  2. Krayziee

Beta Release [Mutator] Server Extension mod

When will a new version be released and what features will it hold?
  3. Krayziee

KF Lethalvortex unreleased Muts (Monsters,perk)

Do people actually know how awesome these mods are xD?
  4. Krayziee

KF [MOBPack]KrayzieeMonsterPack1V4

Greetings! I have been working on this a while back but I never really got to it to release it and share with everyone. This monster contains 20 monsters from Spiderman and LOCO, also 2 cyclops from SMITE, these are rigged and animated by me(yeah it sucks but it works :)) Screenshot(includes...
  5. Krayziee

Had the same thing with KF2GUI.u, it's not included, I think it is for future updates. Mod works fine without it.
  6. Krayziee

Beta Release [AR-15 Reskin] AR-15 (Asiimov) Replica(WIP)

I like it though, reminds me of cs:go
  7. Krayziee

3D & Animation Impaler [zed by Haunt]

Good luck with this !
  8. Krayziee

Awesome marco, let the modding start.
  9. Krayziee

KF [GameType] Trials mod

Marco, I found a bug which I don't know is because of custom perks but the unreal monsters cant be hit by explosives or Lethals Mage/Spellcaster classes.:confused:
  10. Krayziee

KF [Utility] De-serverpackage listing

Gonna try it, thanks Marco :) Btw, Your serverperks boss effect is als gone with the netreduce so you cant identify boss from normal, Not the biggest issue but yeah just saying.
  11. Krayziee

Beta Map KF-Dynasty

This looks wonderful!
  12. Krayziee

KF [GameType] Trials mod

Thanks alot for releasing this! Have been waiting for the unreal monsters:) Monsters spawn codes: KF_Invasion.KFI_Bird KF_Invasion.KFI_Boy KF_Invasion.KFI_Brute KF_Invasion.KFI_GasBag KF_Invasion.KFI_LilBoy KF_Invasion.KFI_MegaWarlord KF_Invasion.KFI_Skaarj KF_Invasion.KFI_SkaarjMetal...
  13. Krayziee

[Mutator] KF Bots

Does this work with your survival mode? because they are not spawning for me. EDIT: Nevermind got them to work, they just dont work when using custom characters(ex. Dead Space)
  14. Krayziee

Code [Tutorial] Custom Perks

How do I make it so that when I level I keep my old weapons and new weapons are added to my inventory(so at lvl 50 i have a lot of weapons to start with) // Give Extra Items as Default static function AddDefaultInventory(KFPlayerReplicationInfo KFPRI, Pawn P) { if (...
  15. Krayziee

[Game] Survival Endless

How do i change the max zombies per wave? even if i set squad sizes to 100 it always spawns about 50-70 per wave, is there a wave to increase this? and the amount of zombies that spawn at once? + the different types of monsters to spawn per wave, usually around 5-8 how to increase these?
  16. Krayziee

KF Doom III

Sorry for the bump, but has anyone fixed the earn money per kill? Wave gold reward is nowhere near normal Cash.
  17. Krayziee

KF [Mutator]KRAYZIEERPGMOD V2_28

I stopped developing the rpgmod, will work with lethalvortex on his server. Sorry guys. Anyone with a little bit of experience in kf scripting could fix the new updates.
  18. Krayziee

KF [Mutator]KRAYZIEERPGMOD V2_28

Updated the mod to version 2_7! check the OP for changelog.