• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. KaleidoKittles

Why we vote kicked you

Kicking people out of a server that isn't yours just because you want to play with friends is, in my opinion, such a douche thing to do. It's the sole reason I've turned kick voting off on my servers because of damn server hijacking and the kicking of the poor sods that come in just looking for...
  2. KaleidoKittles

Drop Rate Speculation

Tripwire, if you're reading this please take a leaf out of Grinding Gear Games book (developer's of Path of Exile) and try and communicate properly with your playerbase. You're obviously aware of the questions and/or problem so why not shed some light onto the matter? Is the drop rate not...
  3. KaleidoKittles

Drop Rate Speculation

I'm very curious about this as well. My partner and I played 4 games at around 3hrs with 3 victories and 1 defeat. In that period we didn't receive any drops at all
  4. KaleidoKittles

Will Killing Floor 2 partake in Steam Card Drops?

I would think there's probably a good chance there will be since the first did :)
  5. KaleidoKittles

Beta Map KF-DraynorManor

I'd like to kindly suggest that you look into getting some screenshots up though. I know you linked to j0s3ph's video, but if it wasn't for him, there wouldn't be anything. People often like to see screenshots before they decide to download a map and I believe the onus is on you to provide them...
  6. KaleidoKittles

Your favorite knife so far

The scalpel a thousand times over. That thing is beautiful! *drools*
  7. KaleidoKittles

What Perks do you want to see next?

100% Sharpshooter perk because we really do need something that's more efficient at taking down Scrakes. It also kinda makes sense to be the next after Demo and Firebug because it would be the last of the 7 original perks to be added before the new ones.
  8. KaleidoKittles

Beta Map KF-WestLondon2009 PreRelease

That's just awesome news. Well I cannot wait for the new update. Here, have a beer on me :D
  9. KaleidoKittles

Beta Map KF-WestLondon2009 PreRelease

Awesome. I'm so glad to see you continue to work on this, Wesker. A map like WestLondon needs to be seen through to completion because it's so memorable for so many people :) I'm really liking some of the extra details you have put in. Some nice touches, but nothing over the top in my opinion...
  10. KaleidoKittles

Final Map KF-Defence_Thyself

Glad you got the lightning and thunder working. Will update to the latest version! Awesome map btw.
  11. KaleidoKittles

Beta Map KF-WestLondon2009

Really good work so far though I do believe that the streets are much wider than they are in the original. Also, the trader path doesn't seem to work. I also second what Gregs said that the lighting does indeed seem to flat. Are you still working on this or have you dropped it? :\
  12. KaleidoKittles

CONTEST: Survive on The Dark Zone and win Metro 2033 Redux!

Whereas I have 27 friends out of 65 that does. Anyways, it doesn't really matter much. As I already made clear, a prize is a prize and good of you to even throw it in :)
  13. KaleidoKittles

I don't think I wrote clearly what I meant. I've personally played Metro 2033 and enjoyed it. What I meant to say is that: yeah okay, perhaps it's not the best choice in terms of prizes because I imagine quite a few people would have the game due to the amount of time its been out and also...
  14. KaleidoKittles

Asking this as a serveradmin, what kind of maps/game settings do you like to play?

As a player and a server admin, here's a couple of my thoughts: What are the favourite (custom) maps? I like different types of maps. I find a nice variety between spacious maps and tight quarter maps to be pretty nice. What maps don't you like at all? Maps where zeds take a long time to get...
  15. KaleidoKittles

Oh my God, seriously? I find that to be pretty rude and ungrateful. I don't know what the case is, but maybe that's the only game he has in his inventory. Should he go and buy a more expensive game to satisfy your ungratefulness? Even if he has more, seriously, what the hell? Fact is, he's...
  16. KaleidoKittles

Tactics All Medics On Hans

No that's all thanks. That was actually some really good info right there. Very much appreciated!
  17. KaleidoKittles

A quick 'thank you' to TWI for listening to us.

You will come back to Fosty! They always do :P
  18. KaleidoKittles

Which is the content that u want first and soon. Rank it up

I'm not one of those people that go "Tripwire wai u no add sharp. add it nao!!1" all the time, but since you ask, I'd like to see Sharpshooter added next because I generally believe we need a better way to handle Scrakes and Fleshpounds.
  19. KaleidoKittles

A quick 'thank you' to TWI for listening to us.

Agreed! Although I'm finding it hard to part with my Dosh Foster :(
  20. KaleidoKittles

Tactics All Medics On Hans

I haven't tried this myself as I've mostly been playing pub games, but I'm curious, is a team of all Medics (perhaps with AA12s) viable against Hans on Hell on Earth? Has anyone tried it?