• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. G

Server Why not overwriting when update to another version?

please someone can help me with next problem? I saw server is always update and often and I think is v1057 now so I must update.The command for update server version is: app_update 232130 -beta preview .The server is up to date now to 1057.The problem is weird because during update it...
  2. G

Server Something wrong with kf2maxplayer mutator?

ok my fault,corect line is [KFGame.KFGameEngine] ... ServerActors=IpDrv.WebServer Mutator=KFMutator.KFMutator_MaxPlayers and in .bat file start .\Binaries\win64\kfserver kf-Sahara?adminpassword=123?Mutator=KFMutator.KFMutator_MaxPlayersV2?MaxPlayers=32?MaxMonsters=480 Now is working.
  3. G

Server Something wrong with kf2maxplayer mutator?

Can someone tell me which is the latest kfmaxplayer mutator for KF 2, and where I can download?I search on entire forum and I found old mutator KFMaxPlayers.u released by Marco and with this mutator my dedicated server don't work anymore.Something is wrong because I configure properly and is not...
  4. G

Server Dedicated server problem(6 players or 32)

omg.ok I have old mutator that s why is not working.but why they change always mutator?Now is working I add line in .ini start .\Binaries\win64\kfserver kf-IceArena3?adminpassword=123?Mutator=KFMutator.KFMu tator_MaxPlayersV2?MaxPlayers=32?MaxMonsters=360 thank you http://imgur.com/a/InJPx
  5. G

<text removed> is not the first time when I configure the server step by step.In the past was working flawless. 1.I unzip KFMaxPlyers.u in killingfloor2\KFGame\BrewedPC\ 2.I unzip KFMaxPlayers.ini in server_root\killingfloor2\KFGame\Config\ 3.I add 2 lines in [KFGame.KFGameEngine] ...
  6. G

Happy new year!I have one dilemma. I configure my dedicated server correctly,but something is weird.I set my server to 32 players in KF.ini,but when I launch game it show me only 0/6players max.,but in web console it looks fine 0/32 players.Who is lying?SO only 6 player can join on server or 32...
  7. G

PC bug killing floor 2

Like the title say,this game still have bugs! Look its begin from minute 2:40 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVTRLssfPKA&feature=youtu.be
  8. G

zed is too imba in vsSurvival mode..

In VsSurvival mode,zed team is too powerfull I think.why is it that perk level does nothing in vs mode?Even on lvl 25 is a bit too hard to play against zed ;d And difficulty is set only to normal.In HoE mode against zed is possible to win?
  9. G

PC Gibs and fluid bug

ok thanks you,but when they reactivate this option?
  10. G

PC Gibs and fluid bug

with latest patch,gibs and fluid doesn t work anymore?
  11. G

Always bug splat on launcher

I have hd 7990 card,but I want to sell it and go to gtx 690 because gtx video card are better in general than radeon graphic card :( amd radeon card sucks....
  12. G

why is wrong section dude?Is a general bug splat in system game load.Where to post then,if not here?
  13. G

Always when I launched for the first time Killing floor 2 I have bug splat ,but always. My rig is: i7 2600k,hd 7990,8gb ram log: og: Log file open, 01/09/16 05:21:50 Init: WinSock: version 1.1 (2.2), MaxSocks=32767, MaxUdp=65467 Log: ... running in INSTALLED mode DevConfig: GConfig::Find...
  14. G

This sign what mean

I never seen before this sign on demolitionist class.What mean?
  15. G

Berseker class is ruined!

My mistake.Berserker not berseker.I typing very fast that's why Anyway the same thing with field medic,they ruined that class too.Have only 2% armor bonus/level instead 4%.Many people say the new medic is weak too..
  16. G

Berseker class is ruined!

Tripwire I want to say something:I HATE YOU!! With new update v1015 u ruined berseker class.Now berseker is too weak and have 175 life.Is not fair because is a melee fighter,and zweihander sword is no more powerfull anymore ,like before.Now with new berseker level 25 with 175 life is hard to...
  17. G

Server My dedicated server dissapear sometime

but is weird believe me.I triple check.the map are there and kfgame.ini are also fine trust me :( I also check webadmin interface and map are there KF Game.ini: [KF-LikeAMoon_V2 KFMapSummary] MapName=KF-LikeAMoon_V2.kfm ScreenshotPathName=UI_MapPreview_TEX.UI_MapPreview_Placeholder I...
  18. G

ok I try again
  19. G

I find log but don t let me to make a spoiler .why? the command is : spoiler text [/spoiler] but don t work
  20. G

the server disappear sometime when I change map from votelist(in game).or webadmin.I double checked config.ini and everything is ok.I also checked the custom maps if are not corrupted,and maps are fine What mean: What do your logs say? I can t find any log Ok I found something in...