• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. N

a BF2-esque chat system.

the poitn is to help your team come and eliminate them.
  2. N

a BF2-esque chat system.

that works too but then youd have to add the A-F 1-0 ontop of the maps, generally a way to generalize where you see the enemy.
  3. N

a BF2-esque chat system.

what i suggest is mainly the spotted system where you would aim at the target and click the key and it'd be all like enemy infantry spotted! and then circle an area in the map - a somewhat large area as back then they weren't too precise that way saying infantry spotted isn't useless as your...
  4. N

Removing ROPlayer due to a friendly fire violation.

only tank crews are hard to tell apart as they both wear grey overalls.
  5. N

Company of heroes

what does everyone think? i love it!
  6. N

patch release countdown

guessing 9am PST which is 5pm GMT
  7. N

Tactics M38 vs. MN30/91 vs. M44

i tend to use em all, switching out evenly!
  8. N

Tripwire will be biggest FPS company

your crazy! a western front game frmo trip would suck. why? it's got nothing new. the REASON ro is successful is BECAUSE no one does eastern front. sure it might be fun for a bit but eventually it'd just boil to a realistic dod :|
  9. N

Tripwire is looking for testers.....

id love to be back!
  10. N

You asked about patches...

im dissapointed in the weapons the 41 isn't new as it was in the mod :| m44 is great tho!
  11. N

exposed tanks commanders

they dont seem to have a problem hitting me :(
  12. N

Best Server you have found?

i like netikka.fi good people, no death messages and low lag!
  13. N

Differnt types of tank ammo?

same way you switch rate of fire.
  14. N

Ping/Latency

the average ping in roost seems to be 120-180 and it plays like it was 20..so why complain :\
  15. N

We all love Arad but...

votes are good..but set the number of maps before being able to revote to like 5.
  16. N

Shooting the driver

i've been shot out a few times.
  17. N

Melee and ptrd help

the advantage is the really long range u can shoot at from - compared to the panzerfaust which is far closer range but stronger!
  18. N

Are some germans already playing RO:O?

i find it sad that they try to ignore history by banning anything related to it (or censoring it heavily) - as if it didn't happen.
  19. N

ro music in maps?

possible to add music to maps? was thinking after listening to the ro album is it possible to add these songs to maps?
  20. N

ROOST for sale in Germany?

im curious if you can somehow switch to the us version...say u move out of germany?