• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. BloodMalice

Upcoming Forum Overhaul

Will the current forums be kept as a legacy archive? There's still a lot of useful information in here.
  2. BloodMalice

Serverops Bug List

Have any of these issues been follow up with for a patch? Would be great to get the reserved slots fixed at least, but all of these would be great to have fixed. I would also suggest a small QoL update to the campaign map layout to where you can see the point values of all of the territories...
  3. BloodMalice

VOIP Audio Volume reported as low post patch 1.3

There are a vast amount of players that have this issue. I tried deleting my config folder, changing Steam sound settings, and verifying game files, but the issue persists. I would say this is an urgent issue because it prevents communication in the game (which is a fundamental necessity) and...
  4. BloodMalice

Serverops Bug List

I can confirm all of these bugs exist. I would add there may be another one as far as being unable to click and drag the same map into more than one campaign territory. It can still be edited it basic edit, but the dragging mechanism is bugged. There are also still various tool tips that aren't...
  5. BloodMalice

Map version numbers yes or no

Unfortunately, pining for the old days wont bring them back. Another generation of mappers has since emerged and Millennials profoundly dislike the use of forums. I don't blame them. I myself find them to be antiquated for the needs and the methods of interaction these days. Tell you what...
  6. BloodMalice

[request] korean war mod

There's been some talk about it in the modding community. It's really just a matter of getting the right team for it assembled. I've been lobbying it as much possible to the talent out there but still waiting to hear back about people freeing up their time for it.
  7. BloodMalice

VNTE-HiddenTemple

This can't possibly go right, lol.
  8. BloodMalice

Cousteau Plantation

Like I said last night, there's an error with the link. Broken/Access Denied.
  9. BloodMalice

Map version numbers yes or no

The fact that you have sever ops complaining is because it'd be a lot more convenient for them to not make a separate .ini file every time you create a differently named map (not really difficult since you simply change a couple numbers each time!) and have to restart the server and update the...
  10. BloodMalice

RPG Reload Bug

Not certain about the disappearing part, but I too have noticed that switching back and forth between the primary weapon and the RPG while it's unloaded has issues with reloading.
  11. BloodMalice

Server Welcome Screen Image not showing.

Is he saying that image dimension is the maximum before the image begins to get compressed?
  12. BloodMalice

Patch Scheduled For Tomorrow - 1.01b

Does this mean that files are being pre-cached during initial startup and thus allowing for shorter map load times between map switches? I would love that. There used to be an option in RO1 for pre-caching maps to the same effect.
  13. BloodMalice

Military Assistance Command, Vietnam - SOG & 5th SFG

That answered the first question that popped into mind. Very much looking forward to this. Are you on the RS2 modding Discord so you can be easily reached?
  14. BloodMalice

Written Guide to the Game or More Involved Tutorials

There is a new RS2 wiki and community Steam guide currently in the works right now to explain the basics of the game and its mechanics. They will probably need a final sweep by TWI/AMG staff before becoming public knowledge. The one you're referencing is an early concept that's not being...
  15. BloodMalice

Beta Map TE-Factory

I'm just glad to see Rekrut back at all. Hes been gone for years. Been posting a lot of his maps on the SWS to get them played by more people since most don't visit these forums. Let me know if you want to retake responsibility, Rekrut. Cheers and welcome back.
  16. BloodMalice

Beta Map WF-CarentanCauseway

I forget everything I keep passing along to you via Steam but the continued improvements are noticeable. Just a couple things I can remember off the top of my head this time: The music in the building is missing entirely now even though it only needed its volume lowered. And then there are...
  17. BloodMalice

Beta Map Te-Volkhovsky

Ran a test run of Volkhovsky v2 tonight and it seemed more issues appeared this time around. The map visibly seems a LOT brighter than before (the ground glows white). The darker version was really perfect with how it was, where it still had that night-time feel of it. And the moon is like a...
  18. BloodMalice

Beta Map Ay Lmao Valley

I'll try hosting it on our extra server and see if anything happens. If all goes well in a private test, we'll host it for a pilot run this Sunday.
  19. BloodMalice

Beta Map TE-Singar Beta 0.1

I can also confirm that there are missing textures on the boulders. Quite a small map- may prove to be some interesting CQC. With some more polish I'll give it a pilot run on Bloodbath and get back to you with some feedback and notes.