• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. F

New build in test

If you play SU maps or any map with attack helicopters people would die with DShK in their inventory. Some were killed before they could place it down. Others would pick it up and die with it intentionally. When this would happen it would leave the other team without that DShK for the rest of...
  2. F

1.3 / 1.3.2 bugs

I have had punji traps not supply when I place them at start of map on SU and run almost all the way across map to ammo and it won't give me new one if I have not died.
  3. F

1.3 / 1.3.2 bugs

The lag happens right when sides are switched and you are selecting roles. I have seen people with fast computers and ssds get this lag. It was reported on steam when patch first dropped.
  4. F

People able to hide and shoot inside rock at Resort.

https://www.reddit.com/r/rs2vietnam/comments/brfaog/bad_rock_collision_bug_on_resort_alpha/ This is one of the new rocks that were added.
  5. F

People able to hide and shoot inside rock at Resort.

I think the changes made to Resort when you added rocks bugged out one rock on map that was already on map. There was a guy hiding and shooting people inside the rock in question.
  6. F

Hueys on Quang/helis in general

I can only think that it was one of two reasons. Either some pilots doing nothing but crash landings at E and behind E. Or that too many pilots were crashing or getting shot down because they were so bad. Quang was one of the tougher maps to fly but I know you did a good job there as did I...
  7. F

Spawn camping and radio sniping at An Lao SU

I looked around in the cave and if you move the radio and the spawn to other side next to the picture of Ho Chi Minh it would prevent people from being able to shoot people in cave.
  8. F

Spawn camping and radio sniping at An Lao SU

I was recently in a game where the US side was spawn camping the #1 spawn at the cave from C. I was also shot off the radio from a guy on the hill. Could you add some kind of protection to block that from being possible. Or at least move baskets next to radio so they can't shoot people using it?
  9. F

People glitching inside a rock

Here is the bugit... [0186.94] Log: Log file open, 09/25/18 14:51:44 [0186.94] Log: Dumping BugIt data chart at 2018.09.25-14.51.44 using build 7258 built from changelist 230776 [0186.94] Log: MapName: VNSU-OperationForrest [0186.94] Log: Description: [0186.94] Log: BugItGo 17289.6426...
  10. F

EAC banned after upgrading PC.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/473690/discussions/0/1618346571420574073/?ctp=2#c1693785035807888270 Could be that. If fresh install I would check for updates then re-verify game and reinstall EAC if link didn't work.
  11. F

Yes it did
  12. F

Thanks Foster! Also I had to do the bugit with F3 for some reason ~ doesn't bring up console anymore for me. And I also had to change the screen shot from bmp to jpg because the forum wouldn't accept the upload.
  13. F

Here is location
  14. F

I was recently in a game at Operation Forrest SU where a guy was hiding inside a rock. He was spawning people in and able to fire out from inside the rock.
  15. F

How to command squads as commander?

This is best way to get my attention.
  16. F

How to command squads as commander?

And have to look at map instead of trying to stay alive so...
  17. F

Microphone Stops Working

------------- Sound Devices ------------- Description: Speakers / Headphones (IDT High Definition Audio CODEC) Default Sound Playback: Yes Default Voice Playback: Yes Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_111D&DEV_76C7&SUBSYS_103C2AC8&REV_1001 Manufacturer ID: 1...
  18. F

Microphone Stops Working

Setting are right. It works just fine, then it will stop working in the game. Restarting game only thing that fixes issue. Had another guy on voice chat say it happens to him too the other day.
  19. F

Level 99

While you are probably safe wagging your finger at lvl 99's be careful doing it to lvl 60-70's. I had some guy accuse me of boosting to lvl 63 today. Was wearing a normal uniform with Lowland ERDL helmet. Anyone that plays TL a lot would also be further along than me since I hardly ever do...
  20. F

Microphone Stops Working

Same thing happens to me. "Caps Lock" is the key I have it set to. I can go into steam and windows settings while game is up and test the microphone. It works both of those. But when I hit button in game it shows that the microphone is keyed but the level meter doesn't move and no one can...