• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. D

Level Design When is the SDK coming?

Id give it a week or two before they get it released, right now they are probably focused on getting game fixes in.
  2. D

MKB/AVT Availability Change Incoming

I would have also thought the g41 would have been an unlock for rifleman. Say once you reach veteran status youd get access to it.
  3. D

Is the SDK available today

No you'll probably need at least 6 gb to build the map without risking a crash.
  4. D

MKB/AVT Availability Change Incoming

I could have swore that these weapons were supposed to be hero level weapons?
  5. D

Regarding performance

Agreed I perfer the leather in my acura to the leather in my old 323. When I was looking at the new 335i I just couldnt get over the stiffness of the leather and the fact that it was a 2000 option. Audi and MB have nice leather seats if you can afford their high end cars. On that note, most of...
  6. D

Scoped K98 gets bayonet???

Shouldnt the sniper have a pistol for close engagements?
  7. D

what about spartavonka? Id be using a terrain maybe 2/3 of Gumrak but with the amount of meshes in sparta? Im assuming 8 gbs will be fine for building it on preview mode.
  8. D

Scoped K98 gets bayonet???

I honestly didn't understand the point of unlocks for WW2 weapons, they really didnt have much variety back then. Modern weapons I can understand becuase of all the sights and add-ons you can have. I think an appropriate add-on for rifle man would be a scheiss-bercher (Sp?) for the germans and...
  9. D

Servers that have working stats/level progression

I think the only ranked servers that are working (kinda) for sure are the TWI servers. I went into some of the other "ranked" servers and the people there (clan, server admin) said they are awaiting approval from TWI to be ranked. Im assuming the listed themselves as ranked assuming that the...
  10. D

About the MKB42

Everytime I choose the mp40 when starting a round I will not spawn. So the only way to spawn as assault is to select the mkb 42 and just go with that. I have tried changing after spawning and it seems hit or miss. I havent tried russian assault to see if the same thing happens with the avt 40.
  11. D

Global Stats Reset

I would be for a reset and a discontinuation of stat tracking until the issues are fixed. This way it everyone is on a level field till it gets fixed. Idc either way, Ive been having a good time playing the game. For me stats are a useful way to see how good/bad I am doing on a class and as a whole.
  12. D

How much would 8 gigs be able to do? I plan on making large maps but not necessarily pushing a lot of static meshes.
  13. D

What I've been seeing in the past months...

The customer is rarely right, when I worked at Kroger (a supermarket) I dont know how many times Ive been *****ed at for something being a couple of cents off the supposed price they claimed. When we sent someone to check theyd ***** and moan we were wasting their time. In the end they were...
  14. D

You'd be surprised how often this happens in the real world unfortunately. I had a client call me a ****ing retard, literally for apparently calculating something wrong. Well one of the other people on his team pointed out that it was actually right. He then claims credit for having fixed it...
  15. D

I work for a company that designs process control systems for chemical plants, refineries, off shore rigs, etc. If you think the flak TWI is getting is bad you have no idea how bad it can get. Its one thing for people to get angry on the internet, but when you see people explode during a...
  16. D

First Patch Coming Today

I just got off an official TWI server, at the end of the match it said I was level 11, I go to check my player stats and it says level 9. I went up to 850 xp for the assualt class and it went back down to 438.
  17. D

Whats weird to me is the fact that stat updating was working fine on the beta.
  18. D

lag lag lag

I have been playing on some of the TWI servers and the lag can get bad, not just for me but for other people playing in the server. I am not running FF or downloading anything in the background and I have never had this much lag on a multiplayer game other than ARMA/ARMA 2. This is again with...
  19. D

Global Stats Reset

There might be a discrepancy between the stats that are recorded at the end of the match and the stats that are shown in the profile. My stats seem to be correctly recorded in the match end, however they are different in the profile. IDK has anyone seen if there stats are continous between...
  20. D

I know you from mp.net bosco, that name looked really familiar.