• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. domingothegamer

Beta Map KF-DD-TowerSiege

Lore: The Squire. The Monk. The Huntress. The Apprentice. They were sure that peace had finally returned to Etheria, but the four young heroes faced another disruption. The Old Ones summoned the Zeds, who leaked across the country, infecting the land and wreaking havoc and devastation among the...
  2. domingothegamer

Level Design [WIP] KF-DD-TavernSiege

Here we go! Another map in the works; thought i'd post the progress of this one here as well. The progress is still quite a long way to go compared to the KF-DD-TowerSiege map. This one is going to be a really huge project. I plan to expand on this map porting 2 maps into one! I'll post more...
  3. domingothegamer

Level Design [WIP] KF-DD-TowerSiege

UPDATE: 4/14/2017 Update! Map has been finished now into the BETA phase! It's currently now live on the Workshop. I'm still currently trying to get a post into the Beta section, but for now here is the workshop! http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=904881341 Original Post: Hello...
  4. domingothegamer

Level Design Having an issue publishing map terrain with custom textures.

I recently went through the google interwebs and seen posts that date back as far as last year saying the KF2 SDK didn't support custom textures for Terrain when you cook/publish map. The result in game would like something like this... First Picture, not mine but someone else also...
  5. domingothegamer

Server Unable to see/join my server since the update?

I have no idea what happened and would like to resolve this weird issue that's causing me to pull my hair in all directions XD... I was able to host consistantly 2 days ago and beyond that till now. I'm now unfortunately unable to see my server on the main server browser and my friends are...
  6. domingothegamer

KF [Mod] League Of Legends Custom Characters

League Of Legends Custom Characters Hello Everyone! Yep, you guessed right. Modded League of Legends Custom Characters will be posted here; Created by Me {domingothegamer} and me only at the moment. I only joined the forums recently, but had this game for years (Should've checked sooner). I'm...
  7. domingothegamer

Sound Increase Sound in Custom SoundGroup for a Voicepack?

Title says it all, Is there a property or code that i'm overlooking to adjust volume in a custom Soundgroup for a Voicepack? Or do I have to edit all the audio in a audio editing program and increase volume on all sounds? It just seems that the Audio I imported sounds pretty low volume in-game...
  8. domingothegamer

Server Loads maps fine, can't join several maps when I put specific mutators

I'm not sure if it's some mutators, that I added, conflict with Stock maps (mostly). I have ScrnBalance and ServerPerks Added to the server managing several custom weapons underneath it all. They all work fine, until I add some mutators like quake3 shotgun or Doom3Sentryturret for example. The...
  9. domingothegamer

Code How to change a Players Max Health?

Is that allowed? I've been playing KF for a long time, but never came to the forums before. Anyway, Title says it all. I do know that you can declare a property from a actor like for example... local KFHumanPawn Player; Player.HealthMax = (Is this possible to edit this?); I'm currently...