• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. D

How well will this computer work?

Hi guys i looked at comments of my old pc that i was gonna get and now im going to get a pc on December 31st. Its a XPS 720 and here are the specs Intel
  2. D

New Computer

Hey guys im gettin a new computer soon and i wonder if you would know how my RO would run with these specs Intel Core 2 Duo Processor E6320 1.86GHz, 1066MHz FSB, 4MB Cache Genuine Windows Vista Premium 1024MB RAM Memory 256mb Ati Radeon 1650SE DVI Graphics Card 20inch Widescreen Viewsonic TFT...
  3. D

Spring Beta Patch Comments

My comments about it are 1. I love the new menu and music 2. Gameplay looks better 3. Ingame music suits the war fights 4. Better ragdoll (i think anyway) 5. Love the death screams ^.^ I dont know if a thred has already been created...
  4. D

Blood

I was shooting a thew people and i was thinking something about blood spitting out when u shoot people in the body so i was thinking if you could add blood spitting out of people when you shoot them...
  5. D

Game Is Currently Unavalible?!

Yo all i reinstalled RO but when i try 2 run it it says Game Is Currently Unavalible Please Try Again later... Are the steam servers down or something or is TripWire doing something?
  6. D

DA Server

Post your DA servers here i already host a server Name: Defence Alliance 2 - DA-Triumph2 Pass: No-Pass Bots: 4 Map: DA-Triumph2 (only) Location: Europe (UK England) Max Players:32 Host: DarkRoy12 IP: 80.193.156.78:7757 Plz post your servers in this topic (Defence Alliance 2 only)
  7. D

i used the Steam Billing and Account information thing

hi i dont know if any of u guys done this before but i used it then my roost showed up as Pre-Loaded and i went to my email and it said thay will get a answer cause i asked for a movement on my cd-key so im askin is it supposed 2 say Red Orchestra Pre-Loaded when thay are sorting it out???
  8. D

Steam Account Been Hacked

Hey tripwire steam wont contact me back and thay havent done for weeks and weeks when i tried 2 login again it said Steam Error: This account has been disabled... now wat can i do i created another account and now im gonna ask somat wich i will know u will say no to.. Can i have another Key...
  9. D

Server Proplem or Connection Proplem?

hey this is a question for tripwire when ever i join a server it happens most on RO_Odessa i think its to do with my ram but it says You Are Disconnected from Chat Channel sometimes i can move but cant speak sometimes i cant move at all and cant speak plz can u help me thank u
  10. D

Where can i get a good PCI graphics card ( under 512 and above 128 )

Hey guys where can i get a good graphics card for PCI in
  11. D

Wats happned 2 the server stuff

Hey guys this dident happend alot to me before the booster pack but when i want 2 carry on playing and on some servers when thay go to RO_Odessea or somat it says (my name) has left channel and that wats happend:confused:
  12. D

Thank You TripWire Team

Thank you TripWire Team the patch has made my game faster :) i like the smoke effects with it aswell o btw I like the Free WeekEnd Trailer ill let my bro download the trial o and btw. Can the Free Trial weekend play with the Full Game people?
  13. D

Plz make a other patch 2 lower the CPU alot!

hey tripwire gang can u plz lower the CPU on the patch (not the 1 that is coming up) plz i beg u plz i cant even kill a human soul. all i can kill is BOTS!!! Edit: i get 10 fps and under :(
  14. D

20 Fps And Below

hey guys i buyed this game a day ago and i get 20 fps below do u think u can help i set everything 2 the lowest point and it still lags Red Orchestra Staff do u think u could make a patch 2 make the fps go higher plzzzz My Comp...
  15. D

Will i have low fps

Hey guys im just wondering that the game needs 64 mb graphics card. im just wondering will it run fast with System Specs: 512 mb of ram Intel Extreme 2 98 mb (No T&L) Pentium 4 2.66GHz Windows XP Home Edition Plz tell me if it will be low! Also i been hearing about accounts is it for red...