• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. D

Final Release Defence Alliance 2 Beta 1.6

Somehow i get a error when trying to connect to the internet using DA2 for RO
  2. D

Carpathian Crosses Released

Eh? the Mod isent showing up in my Steam Games list :/ Edit: Oh sorry dident know you had to join through RO
  3. D

How well will this computer work?

Ok well i got my computer at 10:00am and i have to say its very good. I can play crysis at max settings kinda smooth. But crysis is well.. kinda boring
  4. D

Nah i dont thing i heard of X-Com. It sounds like a Stratergy game.
  5. D

How is it?
  6. D

i got into gaming when i was 4 lol XD
  7. D

Nah its alright ill just keep upgrading the pc im going to get.
  8. D

i will post the motherboard and stuff when i get off my Wii since my bro is on the PC. Edit: I cant seem to find the motherboard unless u can find it instead at http://www1.euro.dell.com/content/products/features.aspx/desktops_best?c=uk&cs=ukdhs1&l=en&s=dhs&~ck=mn
  9. D

ok...
  10. D

Atleast SOMEONE gave me a straight answer. Cheers BuddyLee. Also i wanna know do you think Crysis will work well with very high with these specs?
  11. D

-.-...
  12. D

Because im 13 and at school lol thats why my mum chooses the computers and i feel uncomfurtable around this thread now...
  13. D

**** you my mum chose it
  14. D

meh im just asking how well will it work.
  15. D

Hi guys i looked at comments of my old pc that i was gonna get and now im going to get a pc on December 31st. Its a XPS 720 and here are the specs Intel
  16. D

Thanks!

Yes i have this problem sometimes, its only when you play for a VERY long time cause i was playin DOMO (Dream Of Mirror Online) and it took for ever to shut down and it took forever to get the turn off screen up.
  17. D

Installing RO first time to Win XP Pro

No offence but i think hes a noob. But i think its his first time using Steam or he hasent just put the cd-key in steam yet.
  18. D

Help Tripwire Interactive by having fun - join the new beta!

oh sorry im not much of a reader. I just skip past all the stuff and signed up
  19. D

Help Tripwire Interactive by having fun - join the new beta!

So we just wait yeah? btw about the key is this a pre-patch or for people who dont have the game to try it out?
  20. D

Metal Gear Solid 4 game play video (not trailer)

its coming to the wii aswell btw >.<