• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. B

Some Settings for KF witch i dont understand.

sv sv This forum is death. Close the topic i figured out.
  2. B

[Mutator] ZED Manager

same same i got same problem added the mutator chose config A, and nothink.
  3. B

Some Settings for KF witch i dont understand.

Hy guys, im tried to config my server in the last 3 - 5 days and some stuff i dont understand at all. Waves[0]=(WaveMask=196611,WaveMaxMonsters=25,WaveDuration=255,WaveDifficulty=0.100000) Waves[1]=(WaveMask=19662621,WaveMaxMonsters=45,WaveDuration=255,WaveDifficulty=0.200000)...
  4. B

[Mutator] Total Game Balance + Gunslinger Perk (ScrN Balance)

level up level up i dont understand i level up and the KG, of support spec dosent increase, i think it shows level up but the damage and carrying (KG) stai the same. Or is my stupid ?
  5. B

[Mutator] end wave Bonus Stage/Boss Time

download link broke download link broke Hy guys the download link for brute, jason, shive is broke can someone change them or reupload ?
  6. B

Looking for someone who can make me a custom server.

yep i understand the think is i dont have to much time not even form me, just maried, my whife pragnent, job, bussines ...etc and before i tried i made it but i whant sompting more complicated for me i think, the only problem is i didnt fiind those Mutators the link for download ar death from...
  7. B

Looking for someone who can make me a custom server.

Hello im looking for someone who can make me a custom server like one where i play all the time, i got dedicated server is not a problem and i can pay for the guy who makes it.