• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Z

ZombieLand mod

This is a modificated pack, what have got modificated Scrn Balance,Server perks and KF Boss Squad (Thanks it for SrcN Team and Sumo). Fully waves config, and multi bosses, with fully config zed heaths, speeds, spawning speed, etc. 15 perk (Medic, Support Spec, Horzine Tech, Hunter, Berserker...
  2. Z

Need help with Perk Icon coloring

Thanks, i can create all:)
  3. Z

New Perk "The Saboteur"

cant download cant download Anyone can send the files, because the download me its not worked. Thanks!
  4. Z

Thanks Flux:)
  5. Z

Why not Killing Floor question?
  6. Z

Hi! I create a perk (Scrn), but i not good in Photoshop and my perk icons colors is terrible. So anyone can help me with this?
  7. Z

[MOD] Aliens:KillingFloor

Thanks, but Hemi is not answer me... And i just want the weapons code.
  8. Z

And share the current version codes?
  9. Z

[Mutator] KFL Mod

Anyone? I just need some hard zeds :)
  10. Z

KF-WTFMut, betabees

Thanks a lot!
  11. Z

KF-WTFMut, betabees

Hi All! Can anyone send me the download link?
  12. Z

Final Map 3 Trial Maps. (Jumping/shooting maps)

Hi Lethal! Can you refreash the download links?
  13. Z

KF Lethalvortex unreleased Muts (Monsters,perk)

Thanks a lot for help, and the monsters, perks, all:), Your work is so cool!
  14. Z

KF Lethalvortex unreleased Muts (Monsters,perk)

Hi Lethalvortex! Can you help me about the lineage zeds because the zeds not attacking the door?! Thanks :)
  15. Z

[Mutator] Total Game Balance + Gunslinger Perk (ScrN Balance)

Why want max level 255? Your clot have got 10 Million HP? And have got lots of new perk icon color?
  16. Z

Any creator who answer?
  17. Z

Sometimes my server crashed, and get crashlog. I find in this row in crashlog: 12:01:24 2015 ScrnBalance: Calling CheckEndGame() for already ended game! NetComeGo: Close TcpipConnection This is the problem? Or any idea?
  18. Z

Code pipe bomb exploding when the sentry bot walking over

Hi :) I use ScrN Balance, and i edit my Anti Tank Mine, to not explode when bots cross over, maybe its help for you. You must edit the PipeBombProjectiles.uc: function Timer() { local Pawn CheckPawn; local float ThreatLevel; local vector DetectLocation; local bool bSameTeam...
  19. Z

And 7 - Non perk weapons (armors)