• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. The Beast (nl)

What makes good commander?

It`s really a great game when players are working together. But it`s rare to see that happening.
  2. The Beast (nl)

RO2 Pavlo`s house

It`s very great work what the mapmakers of TWI have done. Take a look at these photo`s...
  3. The Beast (nl)

RO2 Game freeze for 5secs upon microphone activation

Maybe updating the sounddriver will help. There isn`t used a double function for the same key?
  4. The Beast (nl)

Red Orchestra 2 Tank Dynamics

Solve the bugs. Better engine sounds No wobbling Let it be a feared stable beast. Kick out a non-asked tankmember
  5. The Beast (nl)

Red Orchestra 2 - Tank Hunter

Great upload. It`s my favorite roll too :)
  6. The Beast (nl)

[Error] Multiplayer Servers won`t communicate with Client

I don`t know which firewall you use. Did you have taken a look at that? Did it work before? Restart your router...
  7. The Beast (nl)

Can't play Multiplayer

Exit steam, Go to your windowsexplorer and find the steam folder. Delete the clientregistry.blob. After that close windows explorer and restart steam. I really hope this will solve your problem. But did you have took a look at your firewall?
  8. The Beast (nl)

[Error] Failed to start game (unknown error)

Okay, what`s your system mate?
  9. The Beast (nl)

Memorial Day

I don`t expect any update anymore.
  10. The Beast (nl)

The known tank bug

This is already written in the past but i do it again. Driving as a commander to a far side flankpoint. My spot is good and can take the opponent easily under fire. I don`t give permittion to spawn into my tank for others. Suddenly somebody is in my tank and is driving as a clown and doesn`t...
  11. The Beast (nl)

[Error] Multiplayer Servers won`t communicate with Client

I have 2 thoughts after reading this. 1, delete clientregblob in windows explorer - steam 2, Check your system on malware. Use various programs to scan. Use for example superantispyware.
  12. The Beast (nl)

I don't know where to start

The AI is making the game bad. I do remember the times that for the sim. IL2FB the AI was making the game dead. But also new people who takes the important roles and do nothing with it.
  13. The Beast (nl)

But also too bad or too good AI. Always the same maps online. There are so many nice maps but you don`t see them on a server. I am getting sick if i see 10x the bridges...map.
  14. The Beast (nl)

If i cap as usual i get very often shot in the back by a camper. When you have an ideal place to flank, 95% i get teamkilled. There must be something happening to make teamkilling less.
  15. The Beast (nl)

Want do you think by bad teamwork, too much teamkillings. It isn`t really a strategy game.
  16. The Beast (nl)

Keystroke changing

I have found it. In windows you have the keyboard settings. I saw under a tabpage the combo alt/shift to alter the keyboard settings. So i have adjusted it to NONE.
  17. The Beast (nl)

rogame.exe has stopped working

What`s your system mate?
  18. The Beast (nl)

Keystroke changing

I have the following problem i can`t solve by google. During playing RO2/RS my keystroke is changing. So the ? changes into > while chatting. So there will be a keystroke combination that alters the default setting. Am i the only one with this problem?
  19. The Beast (nl)

Red Orchestra 3 set in Korean War

I am waiting for a some kind of Darkest hour mod. That mod made RO2 more great :)
  20. The Beast (nl)

RO2 The "myth" of german bias

I always choose the attacking team, i hate defending in RO2.