• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. J

Android release

KF:C on gen 2 nexus 7 running lollipop 5.1.1 KF:C on gen 2 nexus 7 running lollipop 5.1.1 I bought this while at PAX and love it. Runs great. I've also run shadow run and kotor with no problems. Question, though, has the moga controllers been tested? Joethefish
  2. J

PAX Prime 2015

Are you guys planning on coming to PAX Prime again this year? I was planning on doing a Hayato Tanaka cosplay and it would have a lot more impact/reason for being if you guys were doing another event. I'm also really bummed I missed last year's and would really love to say Thank You to you...
  3. J

PC Custom map DL needs cancel button

Ditto, just ran into the custom map download issue. Thanks for the tip about console disconnect, but as was pointed out, there really needs to be a cancel button. It's been great so far, though. I just took my commando to lvl 10. Gonna start working on a berzerker now. thx for the early access.
  4. J

KF Unattainable achievements

I thought so, too, until the Objective Mode came out and during the missions where the Ringmaster acts as a "honey pot," it didn't take long until I got my 30 FP kills. joethefish