• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. B

Old Nvidia Drivers delete

Hi, I have a question about the old folders of the nvidia drivers. actualy I have version 94.24 and in this folder (NVIDIA) I have the other folders with old drivers (84.21, 91.31, 91.47, 93.71). Now my Question: Can I delete the old folders and only remain the new one? (94.24) Thx for reply!
  2. B

Overclock help needed

Hi all! I want to overclock my AMD 64 3000 + from 1,81 ghz to 2 ghz or more . How can I do that? Any programms or so?
  3. B

New Graphic Card

Hi all! I want to by me a new graphic card. I want to buy the MSI NX7900GS - TD512 e- OC Do you know this card? Any experiences with it? :confused: If you have better ideas, only till 200 euros. Other: Amd 64 3000+ 1809 Mhz And can I use older DDR Rams ( i have now two 512 mb sticks )...
  4. B

stg 44 graphics

Pls make the graphic from the stg44 better. it looks so static. make the graphic like the one from the kar98
  5. B

change colour of k98 ammo pouches

pls change the colour from brown to black. it was so
  6. B

Bash with Binoculars and grenades

it would make a lot of fun to bash with binos and grenades. know it from cod. and it would would be usefull, cause if you wanna throw a nade, and suddenly someones comes up to you, you can bash him. if you would switch, youre surely dead. so, usefull
  7. B

improve Ripping Arms and Legs of by falling down

i find its unrealistic, if you fell out of 2 meters and a leg or an arm rips of. that would never happen for real, not from this heights. can you improve it?
  8. B

The new UT engine 3

If the new UT engine comes out, will RO be updated with it? or will you fix some bugs with it? i dont know anything about this, i only kow it will be much better, so i ask
  9. B

Medic Class

it would be cool if a team can get one medic per round, and therefor, that the medic not just only fight like a normal soldier, he shout get 1-2 points for healing a comrade. that would be a great idea, or?;)
  10. B

throwing in windows with nades

it would be cool if you can throw in windows wih a grenade. throw it straight to the window that the window break.
  11. B

A Patch question to tripwire

Hey Guys from TW, i love your game, but there are many bugs in it. so: do you have any informations about the next patch (new content/bug fixes/release date)?
  12. B

sniper: hold breath

it would be very good if you can hold the breath as a sniper. you will hit more and i think in ww2 every sniper hold his breath before shoot. hold breath about 8-10 secs. good or?
  13. B

the c96

Where is the Mauser C96? some guy said it was in the mod and why it isnt here in the game? i would like to have that thing!
  14. B

Smokegrenade Poll

Yes or no to smokegrenades? Only the commander? Everyone?
  15. B

Smokegrenades

I think the German Gruppenf