• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Russ Schulke

RO2 SDK won

RO2 SDK won
  2. Russ Schulke

Artillery & Tank Riding Infantry in RO:OST 100% POSSIBLE! (Part 1)

So to make a long story short: I was in a game the other night and we had 3 “Talkie Talkies” (3 week newbie’s) or as I like to call them “Would be heroes” that would not chattering about “I wish RO had this… , or I wish RO had that … , I wish RO had Tank Riding Infantry… , I wish RO had real...
  3. Russ Schulke

Tripwire RO 2010 mapping contest?

Tripwire RO 2010 mapping contest? My gut feeling the release of the new RO:HOS will be after thanksgiving but before Christmas of 2010, why not host one last contest for the original RO. A $2000 investment ($1000 valued 1st prize, $750 valued 2nd prize and $250 for 3rd) will draw a lot of...
  4. Russ Schulke

2D Art Changing vehicle textures? (SDK)

I have updated the German Panzer 4F1 texture with a winter white-wash version. The texture is save in my local project file (StateFarm79.utx) and not overwritten to the original (axis_vehicles_tex.utx) file from where it came. How do I apply my texture to this vehicle when only in my map...
  5. Russ Schulke

Current maps/games and new RO 2.0 question.

Presently I am working on my first map/scenario (Barricades South) and I do not want it to be in vain. Can anyone tell me if the old/existing maps and scenarios running on the current RO game servers will be compatible with the new RO 2.0 Version? Barricades South (Hall 42) base model...
  6. Russ Schulke

3D & Animation 3D Max 8.0 DXF export mirror/rotate problem

Everytime I DXF export to RO from 3DS Max 8.0 (SP 3 + Real dwg) it mirrors and rotate my objects. Any help? Russ www.fireonthevolga.com
  7. Russ Schulke

Banned on 50 Player Servers?

Since the new 50 players servers have came online, I have not been able to log into them because it says I have been banned. I unaware that I been banned on any sites. Anybody else had this problem? Can someone help me? Do I need to perform an animal sacrifice to appease the gods or...
  8. Russ Schulke

National Archives (NARA) - 2 open dates for research

I will be in the National Archives (NARA) for a week in March doing some Stalingrad related research and it looks like I will have 2 days open for other research. If you are interested in booking these dates please contact me via [email protected] Please give a detail description what...
  9. Russ Schulke

3D & Animation Stalingrad battle - 3D Mamaev Kurgan B&W Preview

Stalingrad battle - 3D Mamaev Kurgan B&W Preview As some of you may know, I have been working on a 3D model of the city of Stalingrad as it appeared in the fall of 1942. With the aid of numerous museums, archives, and private collectors from Russia, Germany, and the USA this project is all...
  10. Russ Schulke

I buy Stalingrad! (Soviet and German)

I buy Stalingrad! (Soviet and German) WEHRPASSES - SOLDBUCHS