• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Russ Schulke

Level Design Making buildings

AutoCAD & 3DS Max easy to use. AutoCAD & 3DS Max easy to use. No problem here creating in AutoCAD or 3DS Max then importing to SDK. Russ
  2. Russ Schulke

why are so many easy to fix problems are still present in this game?

I second that! I second that! "I have no issue what so ever with all the "problems" you posted about. " I second that! Russ
  3. Russ Schulke

We need a Combined Arms Mapping Contest already!

AT-rifles no basis of authenticity AT-rifles no basis of authenticity Raven1986: You understand the anti-rifles as portrayed RO1/RO2 have no basis of authenticity in their kill/damage ratio during WWII/Great Patriot War. Your 88 gun would last 45 seconds because the first artillery call...
  4. Russ Schulke

We need a Combined Arms Mapping Contest already!

Stationary tanks Stationary tanks Raven1986: You understand the average rifleman in early/mid WWII/Great Patriot War had no means to defend against tanks! Yes, tanks can be set to be stationary. Go here and view the pics: http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=41804...
  5. Russ Schulke

RO2 Something has to be done about Apartments

"Apartments" nine games yesterday - 4 winS "Apartments" nine games yesterday - 4 winS Intentionally played “Apartments” yesterday as Soviet defender 9 times: 4 wins, 2 0/0 reinforcement losses and 3 losses 4 wins TL on 3 matches and SL1 on 1 match. On all 4 wins cap point “A” and...
  6. Russ Schulke

2+2 = 4 2+2 = 4 lol lol lol what a d%%%%%s! lol x10 I told you victory comes at "C" & "D"! Dude, I been here since day 1 on RO1, you will find my name in the RO2 credits and in 2013 I logged over 2,600 hours in the game. Complicated? let the "A" & "B" fall right away, start a 2nd line...
  7. Russ Schulke

Are you are sure you know how to play RO? Are you are sure you know how to play RO? shooter77 Are you are sure you know how to play RO? Do not waste a single reinforcement defending A and B.! Put your largest 2 squads defending
  8. Russ Schulke

Max Distance of kills?

Artillery kills over 23.3 Kilometers (14.5 Miles Artillery kills over 23.3 Kilometers (14.5 Miles On my “State Farm 79” map I had artillery kills over 23.3 Kilometers (14.5 Miles – 76,511 feet). See link: http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=41804&highlight=state+farm...
  9. Russ Schulke

RO2 no one is bothered that attack/attack maps are always biased against the russians?

Defense, basic combat skills and the Defense, basic combat skills and the oldsoldier173; Spot-on! The majority (75-80% of players /especially younger ones) do not understand defense or even its basic principles like kill zones, cross fire, fire brigade, flank protection, rear guard...
  10. Russ Schulke

RO2 Asphyxia : kill an enemy from behind

Ninja game online? Ninja game online? Worst RO2 idea of 2014 so far. He
  11. Russ Schulke

New take on TE spawning

Cumulative time plenty! Cumulative time plenty! As I have suggested in the past the adding of one item would change the whole aspect of RO and vastly improve it: 1.) Adding a cumulative 2 seconds plenty for each time a player is killed. So, if the based re-spawn time is 12 seconds and you...
  12. Russ Schulke

RS Baby just light my fire

The Mike Flowers Pops - Light my fire The Mike Flowers Pops - Light my fire The Mike Flowers Pops - Light my fire - YouTube Here the best cover version of this song ever.
  13. Russ Schulke

Death of the Ultimate Japanese Camper

A nagging wife, 3 children and a mortgage! A nagging wife, 3 children and a mortgage! Please, some soldiers do not want to return home! It’s called “a nagging wife, 3 children and a mortgage!” Russ
  14. Russ Schulke

How to use smoke grenades on defense?

D-smoke on Spartanovka map! D-smoke on Spartanovka map! D-smoke on Spartanovka map, scroll down for pics. http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=81262 Russ
  15. Russ Schulke

Under 30 Honor should not contribute to TK damage

100% incorrect 100% incorrect jergul, 100% incorrect, the server setting is NOT the actual problem, it's the new players and with a low kick limits they are forced to become better players. I love it when a newbie in-game posts they just completed their first game without out getting kicked...
  16. Russ Schulke

You need to add this

Anti-tank dogs units 1996 Anti-tank dogs units 1996 The training of anti-tank dogs continued after World War II, until June 1996. http://kraevedo.livejournal.com/52232.html Russ www.fireonthevolga.com
  17. Russ Schulke

RO2 Team scramble option?

Absolutely not!!! Absolutely not!!! Absolutely not, I have no interest in playing the German forces. Russ www.fireonthevolga.com
  18. Russ Schulke

Stalingrad" VFX reel

Embarrassing Embarrassing Why don
  19. Russ Schulke

Stalingrad" VFX reel

Utterly disappointed! Utterly disappointed! Garbage 100%, I was in Volgograd working in the panoramic museum archives when it came out. My wife and I went to see it (not in a 3D theater) and we were both utterly disappointed. If you looking for realistic combat don’t go and see this, the...
  20. Russ Schulke

The way how Tripwire could earn some money

Absolutely terrible ideal! $0.25 Donkey-Kong arcade game Absolutely terrible ideal! $0.25 Donkey-Kong arcade game Absolutely terrible ideal, five more terrible, terrible, terrible, terrible, terrible so LionbI4 gets the message! Go back to your Donkey-Kong arcade game and keep feeding it...