• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. spidernetlabs

Tactics HOE - Off Perk Viability?

I used to pick the xbow paired with the scar as a commando to take down some scrakes, but since the stun duration got reduced, it's not viable anymore. :(
  2. spidernetlabs

I think it's time we change how we deal with FP/SC (mainly FP)

Try that on a 6p HoE game, YOU will be dead in under 3 seconds. xbow can't stun FPs in KF1 Claymore can't flinchlock a fleshpound. Sure. at least q3.railgun gets it.
  3. spidernetlabs

I think it's time we change how we deal with FP/SC (mainly FP)

I agree, it killed the effectivness of the xbow offperk too. It was possible to use, for example, the xbow stun ability to kill a 6p HoE scrake as a commando. Now the stun wears off by the time you switch weapon. Imo the nerf to the M14s stun power was enough, there was no need to reduce the...
  4. spidernetlabs

PC Achievement "Win 25"

Yeep, same for me.
  5. spidernetlabs

Server Linux server support information

Unless something changed yes, it is (or was ??) planned. Well SteamOS is GNU/Linux, it's just a Debian derivate distribution made by Valve. Once they got a fully working binary, it won't matter which distribution you are using, given that you meet the required dependencies for the game to work...
  6. spidernetlabs

WWAUT - Bulls-Eye, Onward, and Improving Community Interaction

+1 to Linux client & server binaries. @Yoshiro: any updates regarding this?
  7. spidernetlabs

28/01/2016 livestream summary

Yep, me too. I'm slowly losing interest in KF2 in fact I haven't played it since August 2015 (44 hours on record). While I understand the game is still in development, I don't really get why they advertised Linux support first and then they seem to ignore every request on its status and remain...
  8. spidernetlabs

28/01/2016 livestream summary

From PCGamer May 8, 2014: "Tripwire is now 50 employees strong. Killing Floor 2 is coming to Steam Early Access for Windows and Valve's SteamOS." And from twitter: "...we are working on our own port this time around." (source) So they announced that KF2 would have Linux support during Early...
  9. spidernetlabs

WWAUT - Heading Into 2016 With Tripwire

+1k. I hope one of those crazy ideas they came up with was a Linux port. I asked them on twitter on the status of the Linux port several times, and I got ignored everytime.
  10. spidernetlabs

Any news on the Linux port?

The last time Yoshiro spoke about the Linux port it was in April (2015 ofc). 15th of April: "It is actively being worked on. That is all the information I have right now sorry." by Yoshiro. 5 moths has passed and no news about it. Will we be able to have a (playable) port during the EA "phase"...
  11. spidernetlabs

Sometimes, I really regret purchasing Killing Floor 2

Pretty much this. Never had a connection issue since then. Btw I live in Italy too (like @Nitronik).
  12. spidernetlabs

Killing Floor Merchandise

I'd buy DJ Skully's headphones and backpack :D
  13. spidernetlabs

Tactics Kiting route in Biotics Lab on solo HOE

Thanks, I'll give it a try ;)
  14. spidernetlabs

Hans Volter and RO2

He IS swiss (http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showpost.php?p=1384687&postcount=6)
  15. spidernetlabs

Triple Fleshpound Spawn

I got a triple FP spawn in a long (6man) Suicidal game.
  16. spidernetlabs

DJ Scully supposed to be Dutch?

+1 (Just hire me :D)
  17. spidernetlabs

Player count at launch

Over 19.000 players. Now THIS is a stress test. :D