• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. TheTCREngineer

Killing Floor 2 State Of The Game 2018

Too much content focus and not fixing the old systems nor delivering on zeds getting new interesting attacks per difficulty(other than Husks) I give it a 4.5/10.
  2. TheTCREngineer

What kind of round Mkb in the game uses?

That doesn't really help.
  3. TheTCREngineer

WWAUT - Matching Costumes

Hoping to see a slimmer mummy pound ala KF1. Gorefast is cool too.
  4. TheTCREngineer

Is it possible to presige multiple times?

In the future updates we'll be able to do it up to 5 times I believe, just not in the beta version. If you have nothing important to say, don't say anything.
  5. TheTCREngineer

How M99 can have higher damage than Rail gun? It has no logic.

No idea myself and I wouldn't really have a problem if they swapped places.
  6. TheTCREngineer

Airship Objectives

Same, quite disappointed. Nothing else to say than that.
  7. TheTCREngineer

Upgrades neat on paper, but perhaps misses a great opportunity.

The devs have already stated that they will look into expanding the system to other things and have decided to start with damage and weight. Though, isn't this thread more of a collection of ideas to improve the upgrade system thread rather than a discussion on ways to improve the current...
  8. TheTCREngineer

Killing Floor 2 Summer Opt-In Beta Preview Branch Is Now Available

Any idea how to spwan the EDARS using the console? Not sure what their names are. Edit:Apparently they're just replacements of zeds with no elite variants.
  9. TheTCREngineer

Objectives being ignored or "what's wrong with people"

You should seriously stop playing the game if you think like that.
  10. TheTCREngineer

Thoughts on the newest announcement

New weapons are new weapons, only one that stood out was the Static Striker and it might actually be good? I mean, melee doesn't feel that great in the first place from lack of punch so to speak. Weapon design seems nice(though we already have enough melee weapons as it is). If the 4 barreled...
  11. TheTCREngineer

Is anyone experiencing 1st launch not fully loaded assets?

Happened to me today, missing textures of most(probably all as I didn't check all map) doors, the grass area near the trader pod in burning paris and some other missing textures.
  12. TheTCREngineer

Community Classic - Time To Vote Again!

The reason it isn't going to be as different than the crovel is because TWI still hasn't learned how to balance side-grades properly, most likely because they have no interest of doing that it seems(trello points this out). Writing a thread on this now, up in a few.
  13. TheTCREngineer

Cosmetics are an Ugly Mess

I was hoping for a turn off cosmetics option so that it doesn't load all of them/take more memory to run the game and make everyone have no cosmetics. They really are atrocious sometimes but eh.
  14. TheTCREngineer

[Gametype] Zed Overhaul/Improved Zeds Mod

Due to many issues with the addition of the new hit zones on the Husk and poor coding, I decided to temporarily/permanently remove the new features I have added and put much more effort into this mod than before. For now, I have added in new moves to the Husk per difficulty. Addition number 1...
  15. TheTCREngineer

Inconsistent & horrible ammo pick up rates, especially for Firebug. What's the deal?

I'm going to have to make a big check on Firebug again later on in the future as I currently only stand with giving the Microwave gun and Caulk 'n burn more ammo pickups and making all other pickups consistent. The M79 is 2 nades per box and is included in the all demo weapons tab.
  16. TheTCREngineer

Inconsistent & horrible ammo pick up rates, especially for Firebug. What's the deal?

Inconsistent & horrible ammo pick up rates, especially for Firebug. What's the deal? This was an issue from long ago that has still not been resolved. I'm talking from a balance perspective of course as realism wouldn't matter in this case. I mean, the likely hood of finding a microwave gun...
  17. TheTCREngineer

Crafting change?

Alright everyone! Time to exploit this, get to recycling ASAP!
  18. TheTCREngineer

New difficulty ?

That is a boring way to go about it and I hope that if a newer difficulty does come out it doesn't focus on making more zeds spawn or spawn more big zeds. I hope they plan on giving the zed a brain to think from and additional moves. Patty insta-rage healing if he takes too much damage quickly...
  19. TheTCREngineer

How does stumble work?

Stumble happens if you shoot a zed too much. Spraying into the leg just stumbles them quicker/less shots but isn't really worth it unless if someones going to get damaged and die. Using high stumble weapons and spraying into a Scrake's face will stumble it and a couple of shots in the leg to a...
  20. TheTCREngineer

Is it me or....

I've heard of people having more lag but haven't noticed anythinh myself.