• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. FUBAR_of_Pittsburgh

Live From The Bunker With FUBAR

Hey folks. The podcast I was part of is kinda over so I'm going back to my horror/gamer roots with a new video series. Here's the first few episodes. Hope you dig it- www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgUKYtlbPbA www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5BzaLzLgYI www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIntcctQaMk...
  2. FUBAR_of_Pittsburgh

How to embed a Youtube video on this forum?

Anyone know how ow to embed a Youtube video in a post on this forum?
  3. FUBAR_of_Pittsburgh

Reaper utx file name?

Can anyone tell me the utx file name for the Reaper skin?
  4. FUBAR_of_Pittsburgh

Keep getting this error rport

This happens every time I try to download a workshop skin. Usually I just reinstall the game but it's not working this time. Build UT2004_Build_[2004-11-11_10.48] OS: Windows NT 6.2 (Build: 9200) CPU: AuthenticAMD Unknown processor @ 3494 MHz with 4095MB RAM Video: AMD Radeon HD 8570D (1230)...
  5. FUBAR_of_Pittsburgh

Client side skin mods?

I know that some of the mods in the workshop replace the original character skin with a mod skin on the client side, so the mod will show up in muliplayer. I want to replace a couple of the army guys with the Daryl and Merl Dixon skins. How would I go about doing this?
  6. FUBAR_of_Pittsburgh

Zed eradication device for each perk class?

The Aliens style motion detector on the ZED Gun is the greatest thing in the history of ever. The ZED Gun itself... kinda lame. Real lame. Battlefield Earth lame. So, an idea. Why not different Zed eradication devices for each perk class? The demo perk version would shoot grenades. The...