• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. D

Degrading performance

I'm pretty decent with computers, so temps and dust and stuff like that is not the problem. I also keep my computer as light as possible in terms of programs and things running. I mean, when I installed Rising Storm on Windows 7 the computer hadnt been formatted for quite a while and it ran...
  2. D

Degrading performance

Ok, so it's been some time now and I had become a bit complacent but I am actually really curious about this now. I have 8GB of RAM, i5 4430 and a GTX 660. When I first started playing Rising Storm for example, I could get very good 45-60+ fps and get very smooth gameplay on full ultra. For...
  3. D

Squad Reddit reaction to 40-1 server rules :D

No we dont. If we do it's to balance the teams out. We never clan stack on the stronger team and steamroll the campaign in ~1-2 hours. If you can give me an example when that happened I would greatly appreciate it.
  4. D

Tactics A thought on calling in Rockets

Another situation I like is for example when attacking Red October Factory and trying to get C. You use 4 smokes so people can get near cap zone and then usually if I feel that we are enough to take it I call rockets in the middle of C ( usually the mark is on the place where you walk up the...
  5. D

How alive is this game?

It's well and alive. There are always full server. We welcome people with open arms here as we need as much new blood as possible.
  6. D

RO2 Behind the Gun The SVT 40 vs G41

All I know is that leading with the SVT-40 and then leading with the Gewehr feels very different and makes me miss a lot.
  7. D

Bridges of Druzhina. Imbalance.

Are you guys still looking at the changes and considering wether or not to implement them in the next patch ? @yoshiro pls notice me senpai.
  8. D

Looking for some advice on computer monitors

Dont follow the 120hz hype. That's just stupid. 60Hz monitors are more than ok. Especially IPS ones with low input lag. I have the new DELL S2415H with thin bezzels and this thing is a beauty in games. No noticeable input lag ( and reviews even say that it's low ) and thin bezzels are perfect...
  9. D

New to the community? Introduce yourself!

Welcome aboard. Hope you dont leave us too early. It's hard but that's what makes it so good.
  10. D

RO2 The community should make a commitment.

Actually it is working, for a long time. I've done it countless times in the last few months and have seens lots of servers going past their player limit, but i dont really care about that. The more players the better since it makes it feel even more like a war. In terms of the topic at hand...
  11. D

RO2 My GPU died, please help me to choose new GPU only for Red Orchestra 2! :)

Going off what IVan said, you do have quite the old system there. Now since your GPU died, you can get one that I said and not get a bottleneck, not a relevant one at least. And down the road ( maybe even for blackfriday ) you should get an i5 4460 and a h81/b85 ( with updated bios ) or h97...
  12. D

RO2 My GPU died, please help me to choose new GPU only for Red Orchestra 2! :)

Guys why dont you recommend him the Titan Z? That's where this is headed judging from what you guys are saying. On topic though, since u are aiming for middle of the road cards I would say get either the GTX 760 or the r9 270x or r9 280 ( they are at a very good price atm ). Your PSU is fine...
  13. D

RO2 is game now totally unbalanced ?

I think it's more about the players than the maps. I like attacking on Rakowice for example and if you have people that know what they are doing it's not THAT hard to take B. Since the last update a lot of noobs seem to join rus side. I usually play there as I hate easy wins. But losing in 5-10...
  14. D

Squad 40-1 Classic Server Steam Group

I'd like to extend a big **** you to whoever is on the 40-1 RO2 server right now kicking me for his mistakes.
  15. D

Debate about "spawn killing" IS IT OR IS IT NOT

No it's not. People complaining should stop being babies. If u get killed in such a position, spawn somewhere else, and get them from behind or w/e.
  16. D

Tactics A tip against German bias

Man people getting serious over here, with uninstalling and stuff. I dont know, people say "All good players join axis". In my immense humbleness, I consider myself one of those players only I usually join the team that has problems, as stomping in 5 min is not fun in my book ( even if I still...
  17. D

RO2 vs Rising Storm what happened?

I was a new player one time and I didnt complain about veterans having "perks" that I didnt. I just got better, so what's your excuse?
  18. D

Game Freezes.

Hmm I have a i5 4430, 8GB ram and a GTX 660 and it works just fine. What I would suggest is for you to get a SSD. The 120gb ones are cheap as hell nowadays and it makes your windows very fast and you can put a game like Red Orchestra there and it speeds the load times and smooths out a lot of...
  19. D

Tactics A tip against German bias

Well you can't balance having a a commander that is not performing good on a map like Bridges for example. Or having a bad tank. Or having a squad leaders who are never alive. I usually try and play on the losing side as winning easy gives me no satisfaction and trying to bring a losing team up...
  20. D

Tactics Petition to stop farming bots!!

I think people should play as they please. There are more than enough servers full at the right hours, EU in my case. You saying it's boring is your own opinion so I don't know how that's relevant. The game is very much alive and I have fun playing with almost the same people ~ everyday. All...