• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. sinthecrimson

KF boots mutator+faked players mutator

You only need one mutator and it is the bots mutator, not faked players. Fake players just gives the challenge (extra zeds) without any more players. So just run the bots mutator and that should give you what you want. There may also be additional settings for the bots mutator I believe. You'll...
  2. sinthecrimson

[Mutator] Total Game Balance + Gunslinger Perk (ScrN Balance)

I experienced what you are experiencing before. You're not able to select weapons you've bought and it takes up weight right? Also an empty list so you can't sell the weapon again. Sadly it may be due to this mutator conflicting with another mutator you have installed. That's what happened to...
  3. sinthecrimson

You are on a roll man. Always enjoyed using your mutator. Great work with this one :)
  4. sinthecrimson

Good to hear that NetReduce helped. I'm not sure if there is a practical way as you are asking but maybe someone else here knows, not sure..I'll PM you since your problem is not likely related to the mutator.
  5. sinthecrimson

KF Explosives Fix Mutator

I see. Too bad it won't address the issue I mentioned but still, this will be useful in the near future if a player accidentally does this or not with a projectile weapon. Thanks, you make a fair point there if we tried to list all weapons. The testing involved would be too time consuming and...
  6. sinthecrimson

Hello, I've had a similar problem as you are going through and I believe some users have had the same problem in the past. If you've searched this thread you'd find that this issue was raised and another user by the name of mmnicolas states that "You are undoubtedly hitting the max package limit...
  7. sinthecrimson

Right. A lot of things posted here are self-explanatory after all and we're expected to just use it straight away :\. True enough. And agreeing with madfin, maybe hints on what weapons it fixes or what you can reveal without having to reveal said exploit. Myself, I've had grief with the...
  8. sinthecrimson

That's a noble gesture but if this mutator is a fix for the problem you mentioned, then it is a good idea to explain what this mutator does and what it fixes, that way more people will implement this in their servers.
  9. sinthecrimson

KF [Weapons]Some Turrets and Etc

Sweet, thanks for the post Zombiekon. As for the link, not sure if this is the group they all came from but I found this link on one of the youtube videos above using this link.
  10. sinthecrimson

KF [Weapons]Some Turrets and Etc

Cool post but any details? Like what does what and its utilization?
  11. sinthecrimson

KF Disappearing Weapons Bug

I'm actually glad to say I finally have the Sentry Perks running. I started over with a fresh copy of KF and bit by bit, I installed different mods and mutators, all running smoothly. There was probably a conflicting mod which caused the error but so far so good. Thanks to everyone's help, I...
  12. sinthecrimson

The version I'm running is v7 which should be the latest. Plus I'm pretty sure I placed all the right files in their respective folders since I have a note that tells me what goes where when I started modding. It was weird since it affected not just the Sentry perk but every other perk as well...
  13. sinthecrimson

Hi, Thanks for your help there. I didn't notice the spaces until you pointed them out, and weirdly enough they aren't there in the serverperks.ini file when I checked. I copied and pasted the code and did a preview of my post and it seems the forum mechanics does that as soon as you post the...
  14. sinthecrimson

BDVehicles on the way

Thanks loads for your help man. Much appreciated. I've noticed the BDWelder class files in the vehicle packages. If this is the welder used that causes the crash then best to stick with the normal welder. But, if this BDWelder class file isn't being used, perhaps it can be so that it can be a...
  15. sinthecrimson

Is there anything I could have done wrong to get this result? No one has encountered this before or no other additional steps are required when playing multiplayer?
  16. sinthecrimson

Hmm, gave it a go but when I tried picking up a weapon during the game, I couldn't select it and the weight had increased. It's alright when I play solo but it just causes problems with it's multiplayer. Is there something else I need to edit besides the serverperks.ini file and killingfloor.ini...
  17. sinthecrimson

KFModsPerkReplacement1011 | Level 6

Hello, Sorry if reviving an old post but posting my question here seemed appropriate. How can we add more perks to the perk selection mod?
  18. sinthecrimson

Hello, I'm encountering a bug when running a dedicated server, where when I am at the trader and I purchase a weapon, it doesn't appear on my purchased window but when I exit the trader I am holding the purchased weapon. When I switch to another weapon, I can't select the weapon I purchased...
  19. sinthecrimson

BDVehicles on the way

Thank you! I've been needing a fix like this. Small sacrifice to repair vehicles. Hope someone takes up this project again and fixes this issue. How is this file run though? It's a .biz file which I'm not familiar with.
  20. sinthecrimson

BDVehicles on the way

Hello, Has anyone encountered the game crashing whenever a player tries to weld stuff? It only happens when the vehicle mutator is active. Also noticed perk bonuses are lost too. Any fixes for this?