• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Arbeiter1980

Claymore mines need to be completely reworked

I decided to write down some suggestions on how to further improve Claymore mines in the next update. A player who tries to use Claymores frequently has to subject himself to several levels of frustration: 1. One must be in the 20-meter radius from the Claymore mine in order to detonate it...
  2. Arbeiter1980

What Potential QoL changes interest you most?

1. Increase Claymore clackers detonation range to the one C4 clackers have or maybe even more, please. Claymore mines are incredibly frustrating to use right now, I've been killed so many times by enemy grenades or small-arms fire while waiting for VCs to appear near the spots where I placed my...
  3. Arbeiter1980

RO2 The cycle after every update

I played that match from the beginning, and the only level 80+ player was the guy with 26 kills, all the others were level 11, 13 etc.
  4. Arbeiter1980

[Error] Crazy Time-Out bug

I have seen this bug many times on SimRai Rising Storm server.
  5. Arbeiter1980

T posed models gliding along the ground

I encountered this bug again on Grain Elevator several minutes ago (frontCCCP server).
  6. Arbeiter1980

RS Sniper as SL3 on Hanto (Allies)

This bug was reported long ago, but strangely wasn't fixed during the last update. In the "Squad" screen (Allies), instead of SL3, the slot belongs to a sniper. The entire Squad 3 can't spawn on their squad leader. Could the developers fix this bug in the next update?
  7. Arbeiter1980

RO2 XP Bug on Bridges of Druzhina

There is an annoying bug on this map: after a match is over, XP points don't count at all when the next map is loaded. A player can, for example, level up his weapon from level 15 to level 17, but after the match this weapon is still level 15. Other players also experienced it...
  8. Arbeiter1980

RS Hanto - SL3 bug

Will this bug be fixed? I noticed it too, if you play as an American in Squad 3 on Hanto, you can't respawn on your SL, because he is replaced by sniper on the "Squad Select" page by mistake. This bug exists only on the American squad page, the Japanese one is normal.
  9. Arbeiter1980

RS Stationary Allied MG missaligned

This applies not only to allied MGs, but to every MG in the game. I noticed it while using the japanese stationary MG on Saipan (on A).
  10. Arbeiter1980

RS Secret Japanese technologies revealed on Guadalcanal

The second reincarnation of this bug - now in RO2. http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/705107843218412319/4244361717736CB6BC83497CD1830588B8620601/ The screenshot is not mine.
  11. Arbeiter1980

RS Secret Japanese technologies revealed on Guadalcanal

In the last match on Guadalcanal after i respawn i noticed that the scope of my sniper rifle had changed in a very strange way: firstly, instead of the scope of Type 99 sniper rifle there was the scope of Type 97 one. Secondly... well, you'd better see it yourself.
  12. Arbeiter1980

RS Strange yellow highlighting in the bunkers

In the recent match on Iwo Jima i saw a strange yellow highlighting on things that were not highlighted before. Some (as boxes in the bunker on F) i have not even seen before, they obviously have been added recently. What is it, can anyone please explain me? P.S. I saw while i was playing as...
  13. Arbeiter1980

RS New player, have so many questions!

I'm not a new player, but i have a question. In the recent match on Iwo Jima i saw a strange yellow highlighting on things that were not highlighted before. Some (as boxes in the bunker on F) i have not even seen before, they obviously have been added recently. What is it, can anyone please...
  14. Arbeiter1980

RS Iwo Jima is full of terrain glitches

I already brought up this subject in this thread http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=94837 , now i encountered this kind of bugs (when you can't kill a player in the certain location with a sniper rifle) again. I actually saw at least two terrain glitches (one on the video...
  15. Arbeiter1980

Gameplay Videos

[Deleted]
  16. Arbeiter1980

[Error] How i learned to fly on Guadalcanal

I created this thread 9 days ago, and there is no reaction, no replies. You think i made it all up? Then watch this video and decide if this bug is real or not. A Bug in the bunker on Guadalcanal - YouTube
  17. Arbeiter1980

Worth Buying?

There are a lot of populated servers, i never had any problems with it.
  18. Arbeiter1980

This f****ing jap sniper rifle! Devs, fix it, please!

At last someone else experienced this bug. It is surely "a game-breaking issue", because it gives an unfair advantage to the Allies. Imagine if a Japanese could set up a machine gun in one of the bunkers on F objective and be completely invulnerable to bullets. There would be so much ranting...