• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Sandcracka

WWAUT - Survivalist Tree

I would have to agree here. I thought we were going to get a new perk. Instead, they are throwing together a half assed mess and calling it a perk.
  2. Sandcracka

Full Launch Date - November 18th

I wonder if the last perk will be an energy weapons perk. There was an early rumor going around that the swat perk was going to have energy weapons. But obviously it is SMGs instead.
  3. Sandcracka

KF 1033 Update

Instead of adding a separate button to unload the pulverizer, why not just add a function to hold down the reload button to unload it instead? Tap reload button to reload, hold down to unload.
  4. Sandcracka

WWAUT - Lighting the fire and bringing the boom

I think you guys are using the wrong terminology here. These perk additions are not so much 'content drops' as they are planned assets to be included in the finished game. Using the term 'content pack' for something like a perk that is already planned to be included in the final release...
  5. Sandcracka

Can't wait for next WWAUT!

TBH the last WWAUT was actually during the E3 show, which wasn't even 2 weeks ago.
  6. Sandcracka

Character Survey and E3

Let's be honest here. They certainly wouldn't ask us to fill out a survey, and then turn around and NOT implement the winning characters.
  7. Sandcracka

So let's talk about the SWAT Perk(Speculation)

Seeing as this class is supposedly a SWAT class, I would love to see the Taser Shockwave in the game. It is used by the SWAT for keeping crowds back. You could set it down like a claymore and remote detonate it or have it trip based on amount of zed health much like how the pipe bomb works in...
  8. Sandcracka

Demolition speculation

I hope nades and pipe bombs stay as separate items. And yes the m79 would make a good starting weapon IMO.
  9. Sandcracka

Character Survey and E3

Careful, I tried explaining that commando chicken was a fan favorite and was quickly met with insults comparing me to a donkey's rectum.
  10. Sandcracka

Offensive comments towards children [WARNING]

A comment about raping children is absolutely disgusting. That isn't just some random comment, and the fact that you are ok with it makes you just as bad as that pedophile in the game.
  11. Sandcracka

TBH, I would certainly feel a lot better to know that a sick **** like that guy isn't playing the same game as me.
  12. Sandcracka

Apparently rape isn't such a bad thing any more. I reported someone on the steam forums for having rape in their steam name over 2 weeks ago and still nothing has been done about it.
  13. Sandcracka

Character Survey and E3

You seem to have a very short memory span.
  14. Sandcracka

Killing Floor 2 is Dying Fast - Here's Why

Apr 21 - June 8 = 7 weeks =/= 3 months
  15. Sandcracka

Character Survey and E3

Looks like his salty tears are clouding his memory.
  16. Sandcracka

Character Survey and E3

I guess the real question is why does he even play the game if he hates all of the characters so much?
  17. Sandcracka

Character Survey and E3

I wouldn't even bother with him to be honest. He's clearly shown his maturity level with comments like that.
  18. Sandcracka

Killing Floor 2 is Dying Fast - Here's Why

It doesn't exactly sound like you've done much research. Especially when you cite 'custom maps being churned out at a much faster rate than TWI'. Those fan-made maps are not tested, lackluster, buggy as hell, and most of them are very boring.
  19. Sandcracka

Character Survey and E3

Sounds constructive to me. *facepalms*
  20. Sandcracka

Character Survey and E3

It is unbelievable the amount of people crying in this thread. People like the chicken costumes. Deal with it. People want to be able to choose from more than one female character. Deal with it. KF1 started with roughly the same amount of characters as KF2 has now. Currently, KF1 has over...