• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. P

Absurd Transport

After a long time of not having played Barashka I played a round today. I think the map looks great but as troop transports were added I noticed that most of the time they're not being used. Well they are a perfect target for the AT-class and why use them if you can spawn on SL instead right...
  2. P

RS Classic testing

So since last night the RS beta servers are open for classic game mode. I know that this mode is not everyone's cup of tea but it would be nice if more people would join the testing. We who like Classic are aware that we are in the minority and if all you want to post is things like: Classic...
  3. P

Progression system?

I am sure this has been discussed but I could not find it. So sorry if I ask again. Will there be a progression system in RS like in HOS? I hope not as in HOS Realism it breaks immersion for me quite a bit to see people spawn with enemy weapons and you can't rely on what weapon sounds you hear...
  4. P

Cheater caught!

I spotted a certain cheater on the 40-1 Classic server this morning. He hipfired and killed with every shot with the MG. I got some screenshots and his steam ID. If it is ok I will post his Steam ID here or PM it to admins. Not sure if it is ok to post it here but he cheated certainly. I...
  5. P

Thank you 40-1 Classic server!

This might be the wrong forum but I'd like to express my thanks to the guys from the 40-1 server (Classic) for bringing in the custom map Cold Steel. And thanks to TWI for having fixed the redirect issue. I played 3 rounds on Cold Steel last night and was happy to see that the server filled up...
  6. P

Campaign attrition

Ok I had an idea just recently and thought I might just post it. I searched the forums but could not find anything about this. Basically the idea is regarding the upcoming campaign mode. I thought it would be nice to add different kind of resources into the campaign mode. I read that...
  7. P

"Steam decided that you are not authorized to connect to this server"

Whenever I try to connect to the TOGA server on Red Orchestra 2 I get the message: "Steam decided that you are not authorized to connect to this server" I played on this server many times before. I just had some trouble with my broadband and started Steam in offline mode but connected to the...
  8. P

[Error] Options sliders not working

Since the latest patch all my settings were gone somehow and I could reconfigure everything but I cannot move any sliders in any of the option menus i.e. music volume, mouse sensitvity etc. I can change everything else but the sliders register the mouse cursor by changing coulours but I am...
  9. P

Server connection error!

Since of today every time I try to join a server I get connected to a completely different one. It seems random but very annoying. If I get to a decent server the lag is incredible. Any one else has the same problem?
  10. P

Superman!

Just played a match on FK server and we noticed a cheater/superman. He had superspeed and was invincible as he ran around meleeing people. Didn't get the Steam ID but name was "Manly Tears (Kin)" Is that what Rammjaeger mentioned about the superhero or did he just hack the game? Anyway it was...
  11. P

Hey

Hey I just bought KF last night and could play for an hour or so. After reconnecting to a server now after some seconds I seem to lose connection and the monsters just walk staright on into walls etc. I cant change view or join the game however if I have already joined then I can shoot but no...
  12. P

Projectile Penetration

Couldn't find any thread about this, but I'm sure it exists. What really bothers me is the lack of effect a projectile has on different materials e.g. wood, brick wall etc. Every time I see an enemy running for cover behind a wooden fence I think: What a suicidal maniac. But my bullets, even...