• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Cannonaire

Accessibility Features and Killing Floor 3

Hello everyone! I am excited about KF3 after putting so much time into KF1 and KF2. But since KF2 came out, I have become disabled. It's likely I will be able to cope as I have with KF2, but this raises the question for me—what kind of accessibility options will Killing Floor 3 have? I'm hoping...
  2. Cannonaire

Floating Dosh Pallet in the Vault

Title of the forum Thread: Floating Dosh Pallet in the Vault Category: 3d art, environmental art Reproducibility: Always Summary: Latest pallet of dosh in the vault is floating behind above the others. Description: I don't exactly when this started, but it might have been when I got to 160m...
  3. Cannonaire

Killing Floor 3 - I don't want to miss anything!

Killing Floor 2 had a couple pre-release exclusive cosmetics, namely the PC Gamer Dosh Jacket for Mr. Foster and the Alienware helmet. Is there any one place I can check regularly so I don't miss things like that for Killing Floor 3? The reason I'm asking is because I have been pretty active in...
  4. Cannonaire

Playing To Have Fun - and Balance

(I also posted this on the Steam Killing Floor 2 Forum.) Killing Floor 2 is one of my favorite and most played games of all time, but I am concerned with some recent changes rumored, planned, and already made in regards to how powerful certain perks and weapons are. I have over 3300 hours in...
  5. Cannonaire

Will there ever be more Vault items?

Will there ever be more/new character cosmetics or gun skins from the vault? I don't have everything form the Vault, but I have everything I currently want from it, so I'm sitting at 50 crates... and the game seems to have stopped rewarding me any more past that. Is there any reason for me to...
  6. Cannonaire

New Perk (Hardcore Mode)

It would be interesting if there were a perk in the game that got no abilities or bonus stats. As it levels, nothing increases. Starts with 9mm and a knife. 100 max health 100 max armor. It would be the ultimate show-off perk. (Think Dan Hibiki in early Street Fighters.) Just a few more...
  7. Cannonaire

C4 position in weapon change

The most recent update notes say "Please continue to report any QOL changes you believe should be added to the game by submitting your feedback in the ‘general’ section on our official forums", and so I will request my #1 QOL change here. Please lower the weapon switch priority on C4 so it...
  8. Cannonaire

PC Ending Endless Mode with Console Command "suicide" will not properly end the match

Game Version: Beta 1110 Category: Code Reproducibility: Always Summary: Using the "Suicide" command to end an endless match will not bring up the end-game screen. The game timer will continue to count up as if the match were still active, even with no players alive. Description: 1. Play...
  9. Cannonaire

PC Beta 1110 Weekly - No Item Reward and doesn't mark completed.

Game Version: Beta 1110 Category: Code Reproducibility: Always Summary: Completing the new weekly does not grant the Zweihander item, and it does not mark the weekly as completed. It still rewards 500K vosh each time. Description: 1. Play the new weekly (Coliseum) on any map. 2. Results...
  10. Cannonaire

Vault Precious Weapon Skins

Most of the weapons in the game have a Vault Precious skin, but there are a select few that don't which just makes things feel... incomplete. (It would also be really nice if Vault crates couldn't give you something currently in your inventory unless you have it all, but I digress...) Probably a...
  11. Cannonaire

C4 Position - My one Wish

I use C4 a lot. It is one of my favorite weapons in the game, and I use it on many different perks and builds. I have just one problem with it - My muscle memory has me tapping the 4 button once for Healer, and Twice for Welder. This should be pretty common muscle memory for anyone who uses the...
  12. Cannonaire

PC Zeds get stuck on ramp in Ashwood Asylum

Category: level design, environmental art Reproducibility: Sometimes Summary: On the new map, Ashwood Asylum, zeds can get stuck on a ramp (the ramp is accessible only to zeds) Description: Sometimes, zeds will be stuck on the ramp in the provided screenshot (where the red circle is). I have...
  13. Cannonaire

C4 Weapon Select Position

Being at the top of equipment is bad for C4, as that messes with the muscle memory you have for selecting the Healer and Welder, which are absolutely crucial to gameplay. I do like it being in equipment, however - I feel that it would be best with lowest priority, always sorting underneath...
  14. Cannonaire

PC Three odd interactions with Sprinting

Category: Code Reproducibility: Always Summary: Sprinting has odd interactions with Crouching, Aiming Down Sights, and Blocking. Description: Bug 1 - Crouching is impossible while sprint is either toggled or simply held down. Reproduction: 1. Toggle sprint on (or hold the sprint button) 2...
  15. Cannonaire

PC Several Reload Bugs with HMTech-501 and M16M203 Grenades (Also C4)

Version: 1077 (Beta) Category: Code Reproducibility: Always Summary: The reload for the underslung grenades on two weapons have some oddities. C4 shares one of these odd interactions. Description: The behavior of the reload on the HMTech-501 and M16M203 underslung grenades was changed...
  16. Cannonaire

PC KF-Airship - Nets on Distant Airship Do Not Connect To Anything

Version: 1077 (Beta) Category: 3d art Reproducibility: Always Summary: The nets on the distant airship do not connect to anything on KF-Airship. Description: The nets on the distant airship do not connect to anything on KF-Airship. Online/Offline: Both
  17. Cannonaire

Toggle Sprint VS "Always Run"

(Note to forum mod: I realized too late I should have posted this as a reply in the other thread. I couldn't find a delete button.)
  18. Cannonaire

PC Weapon Automatically Swaps Away from Welder when Grabbed

Weapon Automatically Swaps Away from Welder when Grabbed Category: Code Reproducibility: Always Summary: Getting grabbed by any variant of a clot while welding, your weapon always swaps to something else. Description: (Note: I bought this up during a recent TW livestream, and Yoshiro asked...
  19. Cannonaire

Please Remove Duplicates from Vault Crates

I enjoy the rewards from the vault crates, but the rate of duplicates is, frankly, very frustrating. For other crates, duplicate protection has been added so that you no longer get the same item more than once until you have cycled through all available items. This was a great change! I was...
  20. Cannonaire

PC [beta] Airship - environment hazards stopped functioning

Category: Code, environmental art, other Reproducibility: Unable to reproduce (happened once, kept happening until game client restart) Summary: The active environment hazards on Airship didn't function. Description: Upon loading into Airship on my first match of the day (Firebug 17...