• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Cannonaire

Killing Floor 3 - SI-07 (CYST) Reveal

Expanding on my earlier post... The new Cyst looks amazing! I'm glad to see Tripwire using UE5 to its fullest and making enemies with remarkable design. It looks like... well, you know what it looks like! I can't wait to fight these. All I ask is that you please keep player experience and...
  2. Cannonaire

Killing Floor 3 - SI-07 (CYST) Reveal

Please, please no screen-covering effects. Sometimes I literally can't play KF because of the effects from Elite Crawlers and Bloats.
  3. Cannonaire

No, Killing Floor 3 doesn't need an attachment system.

Attachments that affect how a weapon handles, weight, sights, maybe penetration or stun or w/e seems fine. But I would NOT want any attachments that change the damage a weapon deals. IMO the rest is fair game.
  4. Cannonaire

Same as with CoD, and NOT how B4B does it, would be customizing guns in the menu then choosing your saved variants during trader time. I can't stand looter shooters for the reason you mentioned, and that's not at all how I envisioned attachments in Killing Floor. And again since people didn't...
  5. Cannonaire

I remembered some additional details that were important about the attachments in CoD MW19. No attachments actually increased the damage of the weapon (one says it does, but it really only makes the bullet lose less damage on penetrating obstacles). The attachments were all about weapon...
  6. Cannonaire

In CoD, attachments aren't randomly earned, at least in MW19 which is the only one I played aside from the first. Attachments for any particular weapon are based on that weapon's level, which is based on how much you've used it. That would make it more like perk leveling, but for weapons as well...
  7. Cannonaire

Accessibility Features and Killing Floor 3

Yeah, I do realize that a lot of the features are basic options going all the way back to Quake, but a lot of games, particular horror games, tend to make the view kind of... uncomfortable intentionally to make you feel uneasy. I think that's kind of a weak way of trying to make a game scarier...
  8. Cannonaire

I completely disagree. The best part of the new CoDs is the weapon customization, and it would be a dream come true to have that in PvE, and more specifically in Killing Floor, which is by far my favorite gameplay loop. I am 100% on board with gun attachments and I hope they are implemented and...
  9. Cannonaire

Accessibility Features and Killing Floor 3

Hello everyone! I am excited about KF3 after putting so much time into KF1 and KF2. But since KF2 came out, I have become disabled. It's likely I will be able to cope as I have with KF2, but this raises the question for me—what kind of accessibility options will Killing Floor 3 have? I'm hoping...
  10. Cannonaire

Floating Dosh Pallet in the Vault

Title of the forum Thread: Floating Dosh Pallet in the Vault Category: 3d art, environmental art Reproducibility: Always Summary: Latest pallet of dosh in the vault is floating behind above the others. Description: I don't exactly when this started, but it might have been when I got to 160m...
  11. Cannonaire

Killing Floor 3 - I don't want to miss anything!

Killing Floor 2 had a couple pre-release exclusive cosmetics, namely the PC Gamer Dosh Jacket for Mr. Foster and the Alienware helmet. Is there any one place I can check regularly so I don't miss things like that for Killing Floor 3? The reason I'm asking is because I have been pretty active in...
  12. Cannonaire

Deep Blue Z Summer Beta 2 2023 is Live!

It took me 5 or 6 hours of playtime working on only the EMP objective to get it done. I don't like the RNG objectives either, but this one was just a little too big. I understand that it's a "seasonal" and meant to be completed over the course of the event, but I don't play games like that...
  13. Cannonaire

On Demolitionist, its history, and its weird/problematic aspects

Nice. I don't often agree with OnionBubs, but he is absolutely right in regards to Demo and its intended role. Good stuff.
  14. Cannonaire

Merc Report: How to Have a Blast This Summer

Whoa, the S12 Shockgun looks nice! Oh... but those poor lab rats. They should test on specimens instead.
  15. Cannonaire

Changing Conditions this Summer - QoL, Balance, and a New Outbreak

Good to see community feedback being addressed without going overboard for the most part. Good stuff! I am somewhat concerned about the level 5 left side medic nerf - the last thing you want is to encourage more solo medics while disincentivizing teamplay. Aside from that it looks great.
  16. Cannonaire

Playing To Have Fun - and Balance

Sorry for a 4th post without response in between, but I have a bit more I'm able to say. Games these days are mostly live service, so you often can't go back and play a game how it used to be. I think we would all like to try that with KF2. I just want to play the same game I've been playing...
  17. Cannonaire

I have overexerted myself again. I can't give as thorough a response as I want to right now, but I will add a few more things that might be relevant. I will concede that I definitely don't know how bad the problem of disruptive play is. Last time I joined a pub alone was probably in Early...
  18. Cannonaire

This is not at all what I was talking about. Use teamwork. Don't use joke weapons. But also don't be forced to use meta weapons or someone else's build order. If you're using teamwork and doing what you have found to be effective, go for it. Do you see what I'm saying? You shouldn't be kicked...
  19. Cannonaire

I apologize for my aloofness and misconduct in this thread. I have some severe health problems that have prevented me from responding properly here or in the Steam forums. Again, I'm sorry. I will try to respond better when I'm able. Please understand that I'm all for balance. I was fine doing...