• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. P

What type of maps would you like to see

Combined arms, and by that I mean large maps with some built up areas for the infantry to take and hole, but room to maneuver for the armour. But I am assuming we will get some infantry only ruins battles as well just because of the name of the game.
  2. P

RO Psychology

I feel like I have been violated. I always wondered what had happend.
  3. P

Big servers are a BIG mistake

Some of the maps get a little silly with 50 that are great with 32. Kaukuses is one for sure. 25 defenders makes it just silly. Many of the maps are not a little better they are way way better. Leningrad, the new winter map with the ridge and the bridge, havent won it yet as russians but its a...
  4. P

Idel Servers, and Why- One Player's Opinion

Calamity Jane and TWI. That is excellent news thanks.
  5. P

Your favorite custommaps

Didnt like Leningrad in the early betas but I love it now. My favorite, hard to believe how much it improved once I knew what was going on....
  6. P

Why and how did you choose your (ingame) nick

Pongo is what Canadian Infanteers called themselves when I was one.
  7. P

Why are the TWI 50-player servers empty?

They have been full or near full for me the last week.
  8. P

Its just like Team Fortrress Calssic now...

Leningrad was very interesting on the big server, from the german side it seemed that the Russians had enough guys to man the sewers and lurk in all the buildings. Some of the snipers were lurking way way behind the lines. Odessa, well not sure, I was German sniper and was getting my *** handed...
  9. P

Spring Beta Patch Comments

New game seemed fine. Took about 30 minutes following the instructions to update. Most I got on a server was about 8 guys. Usually 2 to 1 advantage to defenders of course. That old leningrad map has come a long way since it was first done. Its quite a cool map now.
  10. P

AFKing, inconsideration

hey, take it easy on him. He was afk to feed his family. Did you ever think of that.
  11. P

OT: MY new Computer

"antec Sonataii Mid 450w *black*"
  12. P

Panzerfausts are killing the tank maps

The panzerfaust is if anything, undermodeled in the game. It is way more likely that a person could sling 3 panzerfausts then a tank crew could bail out the side armour of a tank in 1/2 of a second and come out fireing. Still with all this lack of realism, the end result in the game is...
  13. P

Team stacking

Silly thread, its no where near that bad, maps are usually nearly ballenced in numbers. Now,do good teams stack the skill on one side or another? Ya it happens. But there is no way to stop that.
  14. P

got a good laugh last night on konsig

Last night playing svt40 on konsig, I was doing local security for our tanks on the left, had nailed probably 4 PF guys but we had lost some tanks before I got there. Anyway, saw some smoke in the russian end of the long left ditch. Ran over and a stuck tiger was trying to climb towards me...
  15. P

Can I Have Sniper Please?

I cant wait to buy a Kong approved sound card. When someone snipes well on the other side it puts preasure on the guy with your sides scope.
  16. P

RO Kolno

just needs more grenades.
  17. P

So why are high explosive satchel charges destroying tanks?

Not without exposing themselves greatly they cant, and its alot slower then what currently happens in the game. your running up with your smg and that hatch starts to open, you level your smg at it with plenty of time to make him think about it. He teleports to a random point in front of you...
  18. P

So why are high explosive satchel charges destroying tanks?

The current sachel mechanics work fine in a game where the tank crew can telleport out of the vehicle to spray down close assaulting infantry instantaneosly and then just as quickly be driving the tank away. Slow down the crew of the tank and then we can put in a realistically deliberate sachel...
  19. P

Are we expecting a patch soon?

gotta say, they never added many maps in the last release, but danzig is sure good.
  20. P

IS 2 Versus M1 Abrams

Maybe from some angle a sabot round from a 122 could hurt an M1 at 4km. But I would take the M1 if I got to choose my ride. I would take the M1 vs a dozen Is2ms.