• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. lallup

Level Design [WIP] Pegasus Bridge

Hello everyone!! just a couple screens of whats coming on :) Plan is to make 2 version of the map, one night-time where British paratroopers land with gliders and secure the bridge, the other on daytime, where the Germans just launch a counterattack to take the bridge back. its going to be...
  2. lallup

3D & Animation Flak 18 AA + Lefh 18

Been working tonight for some modders! i finished one AA flak model+ 3 damaged flak models for side missions (distructible objects) done the same with the lefh18 !! hope you like it : )
  3. lallup

Level Design very boring trouble with swarm agent

Hello, just today happened that when i try to build light on my maps SwarmAgent immediately crash, no idea why since i didnt touched anything... any clue? thanks
  4. lallup

Level Design [WIP] WF_Carentan

Hello all, i will present you my new project, a classic in the world war 2 wester front games, its just started so its a pure scratch. the map will be a territory gameplay, but this depends on how big the town will come out..
  5. lallup

Level Design Omaha beach map project need help!!

Helo all,i am noob at making maps, and i need some help to complete my project for omaha beach map (for lights, add water, spawns,fixed mg..artillery...every part that is not place a static meshes or make a mountain :) ) for now the map looks like that, but its only an "alpha" version! if...