• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. A

Sykosis installation process

One last question One last question So if I do this correctly then where will I see the option to play it in the game? I don't know if that's what I'm actually asking...How will I know if I have done it correctly? My guess is if I can get the other people coming to my lan to download the...
  2. A

Sykosis installation process

I downloaded the maps from a very helpful link but I'm not sure I understand the installation process. Can anyone help me understand what to do with the files?
  3. A

Killing Floor Tera Map Pack (380 maps)

installation installation It sounds like after the downloads are done, then I open the zip file but then have to drag files to the correct folder in steam somehow? Haven't done anything like this before.
  4. A

Killing Floor Tera Map Pack (380 maps)

bdunn03 bdunn03 Downloading all of the files, but I'm not sure I understand the installation process. Can you explain it at all? Thanks.
  5. A

Help with maps for a lan

Thanks! Thanks! Haven't downloaded the maps yet, but it would appear if we all downloaded it before the lan and we could make our dedicate server, all would be well in the world. :) Thanks so much.
  6. A

Help with maps for a lan

Help the noobs! Help the noobs! I keep reading about people that are tired of noobs messing everything up. Help us out there so that we can stay out of your way. :) Thanks.
  7. A

Help with maps for a lan

Hey guys. Just looking for some help with how to proceed. We had a lan about a month ago and played some killing floor in between games of civ V. Had a ton of fun. We had 9 players though and ended up having to alternate and play in the 6 player games offered. When we tried to play larger...
  8. A

Game is so choppy I can't play it.

I see that steam has a mega deal on this right now and I have a lan party for the new Civ V expansion Brave New World that just came out a few hours ago planned in less than two weeks. I was thinking of getting a six pack of this game as I heard good things about it and we usually need a break...