• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. X

Mac Perks wont save

I was playing today and all of a sudden perks now won't update after multiplayer. i do not own any DLC but i cannot keep my perks. what do i do?!
  2. X

Mac Settings won't save?!

I don't even understand what's going on now. Everytime i try to change any setting it wont work. when i change my brightness it flashes bright then goes back to default. when i try to change the full screen setting it just closes KF and when i restart it it's back in full screen. What's going...
  3. X

Mac Do the community weapon packs work?

After having problems with mac running Killing floor and seeing everyone else problems i want to know if the community weapon packs work on Mac before i buy them. Knowing this ASAP would be appreciated because i want to buy them before the sale ends!
  4. X

Mac One game and no dedicated servers

I am having a problem just playing one more game on any type (solo or online) (win or lose). When the game finishes it loads the next map like normal but when i click ready it loads and before anything happens i am kicked back out of KF and back to my desktop. Also when i try to host a dedicated...
  5. X

Mac (MAC) Only one game and no dedication servers

Killing floor has been giving me constant problems. If i play any game of Kf (win or lose) it presents me with the next map. after that when i click ready the game loads and after 3 seconds before anything spawns it closes out and goes back to osX and steam. The same thing happens when i try to...