• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. X

Mac Perks wont save

I was playing today and all of a sudden perks now won't update after multiplayer. i do not own any DLC but i cannot keep my perks. what do i do?!
  2. X

Mac Settings won't save?!

I don't even understand what's going on now. Everytime i try to change any setting it wont work. when i change my brightness it flashes bright then goes back to default. when i try to change the full screen setting it just closes KF and when i restart it it's back in full screen. What's going...
  3. X

Mac Do the community weapon packs work?

After having problems with mac running Killing floor and seeing everyone else problems i want to know if the community weapon packs work on Mac before i buy them. Knowing this ASAP would be appreciated because i want to buy them before the sale ends!
  4. X

Mac Fps Drop -Mac

Mine works fine Mine works fine im running 2.3Ghz intel core I7 with 8G 1333 MHz DDR3 RAM and a Intel HD graphics 4000 384MB card. It runs smooth for me with no drops in fps ever. the only problems are the regular ones with KF operating on a mac
  5. X

Mac One game and no dedicated servers

I am having a problem just playing one more game on any type (solo or online) (win or lose). When the game finishes it loads the next map like normal but when i click ready it loads and before anything happens i am kicked back out of KF and back to my desktop. Also when i try to host a dedicated...
  6. X

Mac (MAC) Only one game and no dedication servers

Killing floor has been giving me constant problems. If i play any game of Kf (win or lose) it presents me with the next map. after that when i click ready the game loads and after 3 seconds before anything spawns it closes out and goes back to osX and steam. The same thing happens when i try to...
  7. X

Mac getting dropped to the desktop mid-game

Try this. it worked for me Try this. it worked for me Right click Killing floor in your steam library. after that click on properties. After that click on "Set Launch Options...". After this window pops up type in -window and hit ok. this should help the crashes when launching the game