• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. A

sorry another GPF

ok i get this while trying to change resolutions. yes i deleted the system folder, veryfied cache and so on. did i mention i get a whole lot of lag while playing on 800X600. Build RedOrchestra_Build_[2005-11-27_10.48] OS: Windows XP 5.1 (Build: 2600) CPU: AuthenticAMD PentiumPro-class...
  2. A

a new processor

what should i look for in buying a processor for my new computer? i have a few in mind. proccessor 1. operating frequency 2.2 Ghz, L2 cache- 1mb, price- $75.00, core- san diego processor 2. operating frequency 2.4 Ghz, L2 cache 512 kb, price- $90.00, core- venice i would say number 2...
  3. A

rifle accuracy

alright, i notice when you bring up a rifle with IS you can never miss when walking back and forth aiming down the IS. it seems as though even if you are moving it does not effect the accuracy of the rifle. you know, as long as you have the sights on the target you'll hit it anyone else notice...
  4. A

ultimate gaming machine

correct me if im wrong but this hasnt been posted yet. what would be your idea of an ultimate gaming machine or your dream machine? (just internal pieces and parts) if you already built your dream pc then tell us what it has in it. mine= COOLER MASTER Centurion 5 CAC-T05-UW Black...
  5. A

yes... more pc problems

ok so i heard that "svchost.exe" is good and can be potentially bad. i have five of them running please help
  6. A

comp troubles (sort of)

i was wondering the best way to clear dust from the inside of my computer? will any canned air work or is their some sort of special stuff to use? also on one of my sticks of RAM there is this wierd powder like stuff. i think its just dust but could it be anything else? i dont have any way to...
  7. A

the things that make you want to punch a baby thread

hope this isnt a thread already ok so just post what makes you very mad/angry i hate it when i buy something from a store (something very expensive) and then the next day it goes on sale. usually best buy is know for this and for some reason i go in there, buy something and it goes on sale...
  8. A

research paper

ok, i have to do a reasearch paper of my choice and i decided to do a paper on what else but school violence. simple question for everyone who would like to answer. What do you think causes school violence? give a short specific answer here or PM would be great. this is somewhat of a...
  9. A

mosin nagant owners

i need some help with putting the bolt back together. i need to know how far the firing pin sticks out from the bolt head. i dont have the screwdriver to check it but of someone could give me a measurement to how far it should stick out that would be great.
  10. A

help, please

ok i have Windows Live One Care (i didnt want it my stepdad bought it instead of the norton 2006 update) and now it wont let xfire connect to the ****ing internet. does any one know what i can do cause i dont really want to turn off the firewall
  11. A

for any admins

so im trying to change my email address and it says that the new email im trying to use is banned! i dont see how anyone else has my email but if an admin could PM me and ill give you the email i want to use that way i can change it.
  12. A

well here it is

my Mosin Nagant M44: i still need to get a cleaning rod, that screwdriver to check the firing pin and stuff, clips, sling, ammo (of course) and i would like to get an ammo pouch for it. matching serial numbers on the buttplate, trigger guard and barrel (BE 6541) well is it worth...
  13. A

what should i get

im planning on buying a new rifle sometime this year. im not sure on what to buy so maybe you guys have some ideas. im thinking about a winchester model 70 or a remington 700. it would also be bored in a high powered shell. if you guys have any ideas for what i should get id like to hear you...
  14. A

this isnt new, trust me

i need help with a signature. i know youve probably heard this before but i dont need help making one i just need some info on what to use to make it. im guessing photoshop. if theres a post with info on it, just give me the thread and ill post there
  15. A

bolt action rifles

hopefully this hasnt been already posted there are five rounds in each bolt action rifle right?..... then why is it when you load the last round into the chamber you still see bullets? i think it would be easier to rekognize when to reload you weapon if you can tell when the last round is...
  16. A

this is kinda mean (i guess)

i wanna read the manual and tactics guide but im at school or somewhere else during the day. that means im not on the computer. what am i gonna do but print the guide and history and tactics out on my schools comp. taht way its in a binder all neat and stuff and i can read any time i like. im...