• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

Guess The Gun Thread

EDIT: nevermind, I just saw in a other page of this tread.
  2. S

Worst war film ever made?

Thin Red Line is more a artistic anti-war movie, than one of the regular (boring) warmovies Hollywood mostly makes.
  3. S

Worst war film ever made?

Lol, imo When Trumpets Fade is a pretty good low budget movie. One of the things most movie's do wrong is using weird tanks as German, and while the tanks used in WTF (...) aren't real German ones, I recognized them as Panzer IV's and not as some fantasy thing. Next to it, it shows a lot of...
  4. S

Brothers in Arms HH E3 trailer

I think (and hope) that we first get a "expansion"
  5. S

the end of the world is tomorrow!

Live webcams: http://www.cyriak.co.uk/lhc/lhc-webcams.html
  6. S

Re-enactment photos

I have to disagree, KG Peiper was built up mostly with young inexperienced soldiers (even Luftwaffe groundforces transfered in the WaffenSS). That was also why the "malmady massacre" happened. Not
  7. S

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

:D I thought that I was looking to FH2 screenshots (with a new map or something because of the ss with the Vickers MG), until I saw the last ss's :o
  8. S

Pavlovs house

Stupid question gives a stupid answer... The Stg/MP44 or the G43 (the name says it all) are weapons from after Stalingrad. The G41 and MP41 are very very very very rare weapons so you can better stick to the regular weapons.
  9. S

Beta Map RO-Alte_Ziegelei (beta4.8)

Looks great, I'll give it a try. One thing, I see a destroyed Ft17, they weren't used in Russia (I have read about a couple, but that was '41, not after 41).
  10. S

Beta Map RO-Roadblock_Beta1

Really fun map, the only thing I disliked was that -while being a German soldier- I was desorientated every time I spawned. (it would be handy when you spawn in the direction you have to move)
  11. S

RELEASE - StuG III Ausf G - Beta 1

Great job guys :D
  12. S

semi auto AT rifle

It is really simple, the Russians didn't needed a AT weapon because they had so much tanks (and AT canons). ;)
  13. S

semi auto AT rifle

Well, that was the whole idea behind the panzerfaust ;)
  14. S

SdKfz 251/22 Ausf D (PaK 40) ?

Remember that this is a vehicle from '45.
  15. S

Level Design RO-Voronezh: Official Thread

Well, quality is still beter than quantity. (It is some time ago that I've posted something on this forum, haven't played RO sinds some time because my computer couldn't take it anymore. But with the new one it gets better than before :)).
  16. S

Level Design RO-Voronezh: Official Thread

It keeps getting better!
  17. S

range finder on the tank

You could use the binoculars for this, together with charts it is possible to get the exact range. Though most times I guess the range which requires some experience, but it isn't crucial too guess 100 m. too far or too less. It is also a lot more fun to do it with the range's. What is the...
  18. S

Level Design [Preview] RO-Kharkov 1943

Looks very nice, good to see Kharkov in RO. How about antitank rifle's for the Germans too?
  19. S

Great new tank map!

And those bombers flying over! :cool: