• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. R

Code Custom perks not appear :/

I know that, I have tried with Gunslinger, Brute Gunner and even creating new perks with the guide of Gartley but nothing, do not appear even if I put in serverperks. The only perk I could get is the Brute Gunner since in that case had to edit the serverpackage.
  2. R

I only can show you my serverperks cuz i dont have .bat. I start my server from dedicated [ServerPerksMut.ServerPerksMut] MinPerksLevel=6 MaxPerksLevel=99 RemotePort=5000 MidGameSaveWaves=1 RequirementScaling=0.010000 RemoteDatabaseURL=192.168.1.33 RemotePassword=Pass bForceGivePerk=False...
  3. R

I need help with my custom perks :|. I'm following the guide "Gartley" http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=78699 but I found a problem, when I enter my server does not show the new perk. The same thing happened to the "brute gunner" and "gunslinger". I put the perk in...
  4. R

A question about rpg mod.

It is even possible to use the "rpg mod" on a server?. If so, can someone explain how?, Since following the guidelines of other web and even an old post in this forum, the only thing is just getting crash. Build UT2004_Build_[2004-11-11_10.48] OS: Windows NT 6.1 (Build: 7600) CPU: AuthenticAMD...
  5. R

FakedPlayers not found :/

Hello, i have a little problem with fakedplayers mutator :| When i put in on my server, i play alone wih 93 zeds with 2 faked, 100 zeds with 2 players and 2 faked... Anyone can help me with that? i wanna have more zeds in my waves, but i cant, if i put more than 2 faked, the server has much...
  6. R

[Mutator] Total Game Balance + Gunslinger Perk (ScrN Balance)

Im new in this and i have one question. I've seen they aa12 have more ammo than normal. I need to know how people do that, cuz i used scrn and i dont know how to increase the weapons ammo :/ . If anyone can help me i would be grateful. :D
  7. R

[Mutator] Total Game Balance + Gunslinger Perk (ScrN Balance)

Updated to Beta 10: - New perk icons for level 11+ (green, blue, purple and orange) - don't forget to update ScrnTex.utx! How i can do that? D: I dont know what i need to do with that "ScrnTex.utx"!! Please help.
  8. R

KF I need help with something

Hello people, i need help with something to fix. I have seen the ammo in my sv not increase per lvl, so i need you tell me how to modify that. I have seen other svs. There the ammo increase per lvl, for examble : m99 have 66 bullets in Lv29, buzzaw have 76 disc in lvl 71. I need to modify this...