• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. DasB

Server Redirect problem?

You're having the same issue on your home server as well, right? Correct. The parameter which is responsible for wheter your server expects compression or not is "UseCompression", which can be either set to "True" or "False." ucc.exe is your friend. ucc help...
  2. DasB

Server Redirect problem?

A few things. 1. Did you enable compression for your redirect? As far as I can tell, Skillz only offers compressed files on his redirect. 2. Upper / Lowercase filename issue? (only relevant if os is linux iirc) 3. Have you tried downloading the map from the redirect you're using and placing...
  3. DasB

KF [Mutator] Minimalist Server Perks

Oh wow, I completly missed that you replied to this thread. Thanks for fixing stuff! Nope, the mutator isn't whitelisted.
  4. DasB

Mod: Voting Handler Fix

I don't see why this would happen. Please break down the steps you did to install the voting handler.
  5. DasB

[Mutator] KFStatsX

Yep, same here. However, the way I used the data was by simply taking the database (SQLite in my case) and writing some SQL-statements on my own. A fully functional webserver would still be neat though.
  6. DasB

Server Log chat?

You sure about that? :D Just by looking at the webpage I linked in my previous post, I don't see any way of changing that behavior. Logging in general is kinda weird sometimes, it seems like there is some buffer in place which keeps messages instead of writing them into the logfile right...
  7. DasB

Server Log chat?

I remember that ServerExt has a feature like this, although I have never tried it myself and can't guarantee you if it works. bLogChat Save the chat to a log file
  8. DasB

Server Servers not showing after the recent update

The server list has always been garbo for me. Some servers don't show up at all, some do but only every once in a while. Someone told me a while back that if he hits refresh and then tabs out of the game for like 30 seconds or something, there will be way more servers in the list. Sounds like...
  9. DasB

KF Killing floor server monitor on website.

GameQ Game Server Query
  10. DasB

KF Killing Floor - Linux antialiasing

My experience with KF1 on Linux: Don't. Even. Bother.
  11. DasB

Fleshpound Mechanics - Question

One thing I haven't seen anyone mentioning in this thread so far is the aggro. Sometimes it's just absolutely ridiculous how zeds don't target you, even though you're punching them to the face. I've seen it multiple times already that a raged FP (or Scrake, whatever) suddenly switched aggro on...
  12. DasB

KF Why Do You Like KF Better Than KF2?

I don't think it's a good idea to make a final judgement yet. KF2 is still in early access and KF1 took years to develop into what we have today. I've put thousands of hours into KF1, something I don't see myself doing with KF2, in it's current state of development. Hopfully things will change...
  13. DasB

KF Free To Play

Making it cheaper? Sure, ~5
  14. DasB

Server KF Crash on Map Change

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by that. Can you go a bit more into detail? Also, is the server crashing or your game? Posting logfiles would probably help as well.
  15. DasB

Server Hosting a Dedicated Server with SteamCMD

What are you trying to achieve?
  16. DasB

The KF Screenshot and Video Thread

This game ain't dead yet. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bx7KuglfeQ
  17. DasB

Server Ping filter? [kf2]

You're in the wrong Forum my friend. :) This way
  18. DasB

Big problem

The reason for that (most of the time) is because the KF-Server limits the amount of file download bandwith available for clients, if fastdownload isn't set up correctly. I guess it's back from UT (the game is based on the ut2004 engine) where bandwith still was a limited thing and it would have...
  19. DasB

Demigod command removed

I remember stumbling over this while messing around with the autocompletion thing of the console. Really loved that since you can safely practice stuff and still get your sh1t kicked in, without actually dying.
  20. DasB

Skipping Trader time

I guess he's talking about something like this: (@ ~10:35 for instance) http://youtu.be/qlIRzOEtrJw?t=10m35s A mutator which allows you to close the trader early, and start the next wave. Incredibly useful while playing solo, you save like ~10 minutes per game. (If you don't die by wave 3 :D )