• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. manoleirando

Kicking off 2020 with a couple of Holdout maps.

I like this idea, Nightmare and Powercore in HoE are a good challenge, I would like to see more maps like this two.
  2. manoleirando

Yuletide Horror Beta 1 Is Now Live!

1. Yep, that's what happened to me on Monday when playing 6p-Suicidal, another player killed the Mat. 2. Something similar happens to me too, but in other occasions when I enter a server and I'm in the lobby the game freezes and I can't even close the game neither navigate through other...
  3. manoleirando

Riot Shield

Bone Crusher has more damage reduction and it's smaller than the Riot Shield, that right hand with the Glock takes too much damage :ROFLMAO: BTW I like it.
  4. manoleirando

I killed her playing in Hard difficulty offline but it didn't count for the achivement neither yesterday in 6-players Suicidal, surely it's a bug.
  5. manoleirando

I fought her 2 times, survival and weekly modes, hard difficulty. None of them counted in the seasonal achievement.
  6. manoleirando

Let HRG Incision shoot without auto-aim

For me it's OK, I like the weapon as it is now and it's very good against bosses to EMP them constantly.
  7. manoleirando

I know the chance for all bosses is the same, it's like throwing a dice, you can take the same result two or three times in a row, but now I played a total of 12 games and I didn't fight her :( 12 games and I couldn't test the new boss.
  8. manoleirando

Same feeling here. I played 5 games and I got King Fleshpound 3 times, 1 Abomination and 1 Patriarch. I don't remember exactly but when the Abomination was introduced in the game two years ago it was the only boss spawning at Krampus Lair map? If that was the case they could do the same with...
  9. manoleirando

Yep, it's a bit disappointing because the principal attractive of this update is the Matriarch and having to kill her 10 times with this spawn rate... It's quite hard :/ I know that we will get a Matriarch objective map in one of the next updates but a lot of players thought that Bioticslab boss...
  10. manoleirando

What We Are Up To - Investigating Persons and Places Of Interest

:eek::eek::eek: What happened to you Rachel.... you helped us before and now you are the worst threat! I expect some good dialogs from her referencing what happened in KF1. This is why I purchased both the Ion Thruster and Rhynos, this update will be awesome! Thank you very much TWI, keep it...
  11. manoleirando

What We Are Up To - Preparing For ... Something

I like the new weapons a lot! I'll pay for both Nagant and Shield, that's for sure :giggle:
  12. manoleirando

What We Are Up To - Back To The Lab

Awesome news! Another Objective map, new tools, something angry... Thank you TWI :giggle:
  13. manoleirando

WWAUT - Upcoming Changes in the Second Beta

I like this idea too, it reminds me KF1-Transit double Patty boss :P (althought it happens sometimes with Abomination xD)
  14. manoleirando

Tactics 15 Blocks viable for Survivalist?

Same. I tried other loadouts like Kriss+Stoner (pre-beta) and liked it but only for crowd control in late waves (soo expensive 2x1500 weapons), this one is useless against FPs.
  15. manoleirando

Tactics Edars

If im going with Sharpshooter i headshot them with the M99, but now its ammo pool is huge, if its going to be decreased ill have to change the tactic because those bullets will be for FPs and SCs. Using 9mm even totally upgraded is a waste of ammo so... going with .500 magnum as sidearm will be...
  16. manoleirando

Airship Objectives

I loved KF1 Fright Yard, best Objective map and i would like to see it again in KF2 :P Airship is ok, but is not as challenging as KF1 Objective maps and after two or three games it gets a bit boring.
  17. manoleirando

WWAUT - Upcoming Changes in the Second Beta

Great news! I have a suggestion about the 9mm pistol upgrade system. Now if you upgraded that weapon and died, next round all pistol upgrades are lost. Can these upgrades be saved or at least loose one upgrade level (i.e. drop from level +4 to +3)? It's a pain to pay all Pistol upgrades again.
  18. manoleirando

Tactics List all of your loadouts for Survivalist!

Level 21. Double Barrel, M79, RPG Skills RLRR Its a weaker demo in terms of damage output but the Double Barrel + RPG is a good loadout for taking down FPs and Scrakes. M79 for groups of trash. Tested in Suicidal. The main problem with this loadout is the boss round, you can run out of RPG...
  19. manoleirando

KF 1 weapons worth coming back to?

Demo: M32 Grenade Launcher Survivalist: Zed Erradication Device and MKII
  20. manoleirando

Tactics List all of your loadouts for Survivalist!

Level 15. I use Trench Gun / Double Barrel / HMTech-301 Shotgun Skills: RLL Pure support, i enjoy this loadout and is good for cleaning trash zeds, assist on SCs and FPs and healing, but i feel it a bit underwhelming in boss round. What could be the best loadout for boss round?