• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Rivimies

Server Serverside SWS download not working in all regions

This is related to RS2 Discord (serverops) discussion. NON-WORKING config.vdf =================================================================== "InstallConfigStore" { "Software" { "Valve" { "Steam" { "CurrentCellID"...
  2. Rivimies

Mutator support?

Is there going to be similar mutator coding possibility in RS2 than it is now in RO2? So one can write a UE3 code mutator and run it both server-side and client-side. Or just server-side if that's enough for the purpose.
  3. Rivimies

RO2 RO2 League new season about to start

RO2 League is proud to announce the new competitive season start. Sign-up is now open and atm we have 18 teams ready, 7 in Elite division and 11 in Entry division. There is still time left for any team to join. Competitive clan matches are great fun and a refreshing way to play RO2. RO2 League...
  4. Rivimies

RO2 2nd Rifle World Cup - with new maps

RO2 League is proud to announce the 2nd Rifle World Cup. Rifle Cups have always been the most popular competitions, when it comes to number of teams. There has always been teams from best clans and teams from more casual groups as well. This is because Rifle Cup is a really fun competition, and...
  5. Rivimies

Squad Belgorod weekend on [ro2.fi]Ihantalan Ihme server

Belgorod weekend on [ro2.fi]Ihantalan Ihme server. Very nice new custom map Belgorod is the only map on [ro2.fi]Ihantalan Ihme server during Fri-Sun June 12th-14th. Support custom maps and come to play this beautiful map with (hopefully) many players. You can download the map in advance from...
  6. Rivimies

Squad RO2 League wants to help new teams to start

Press Release RO2 League wants to help new teams to start. Therefore, RO2 League can provide a private training server and Teamspeak 3 server for new clans. What we offer: 1) Red Orchestra 2 private 16 slot server with RO2 League settings. 2) Admin password for the server. 3) Teamspeak 3...
  7. Rivimies

Server Server crash, log + dmp file included

I don't think any devs read this anyway, but here is recent server crash info. Similar loop crashes have happened before too. dump: https://www.dropbox.com/s/tbmxrmr083az2e2/unreal-v7258-2015.02.09-14.51.30.dmp?dl=0 Log: [276385.64] Critical: appError called: Runaway loop detected (over...
  8. Rivimies

Squad Invite to play against FH

Forgotten Honor (FH) is an "old" CD clan, but we can play TE matches too. We play matches with TWIL rules. In short: 6-8 players on each side (equal number of players) No recon No spawn on SL SL has bolt rifle Weapon level capped to 25 by server Role level capped to 1 by server When the match...
  9. Rivimies

Server Couple of server crash dumps

We have had couple of unexplained server crashes lately. Crash dumps included here. Is there anything I can do to prevent these in the future? https://www.dropbox.com/s/8y7pk7uo87f85m9/unreal-v7258-2014.07.05-02.16.36.dmp...
  10. Rivimies

Squad Rifle Cup Maps EU public server

Super fun Rifle Cup maps can now be played on server: [ro2.fi] Rifle Cup Maps Gameplay: 4 on 4, best of 9 rounds wins the map Please inform your friends too!
  11. Rivimies

Server Enable capzone status indicator

What server setting enables capzone status indicators? I mean those square small icons on right hand corner of the screen. They start filling with red/green color when capping is in progress.
  12. Rivimies

Server Server crash, log snippet included here

We had rogame.exe had stopped working crash on our server this evening. Please see log snippet. I would really like to know the cause and if there is anything I (as server keeper) can do to prevent this in the future. We had 48 players on server at the time of the crash. Our server is not a...
  13. Rivimies

Server Rotate different server advertisement texts

Server webadmin (or ini file edit) has place for 1 server advertisement text and time interval for that text to appear on players' screens. Is there any way (with some mutator, maybe) to have several different texts in this loop? Like Time Text ----- ------ 00:00 Text A 00:05 Text B 00:10...
  14. Rivimies

Level Design Custom maps availability ATM

Hi, I'm a little confused maybe. I would like to add some custom map(s) to our server. Is it so, that no brewed versions have been released, due to SDK issues? Any idea when brewed versions of custom maps are available?
  15. Rivimies

Server See more lines in console

Opening the console works fine. After AdminLogin, I would like to see playerlist. Console command AdminPlayerList gives maybe 4 players with playerid to the screen. How can I expand console size or otherwise see full playerlist using the console?
  16. Rivimies

Server Are all servers under one ip either ranked or unranked?

I applied Ranked status for 1 server today. No problems there. Under the same ip (different port) I have another server which needs not to be ranked. But will all servers under the same ip be either ranked or unranked? It does not really harm even if both become Ranked, but I'm just curious...
  17. Rivimies

Server Is there a need to update server due to big patch coming

Well, title pretty much says it all. Will current server installation work fine with new clients?
  18. Rivimies

Server Start server into Map voting

When server process is started, it will load the map defined on command line. That is the normal behavior. Is there a way to start server in such a way that it will be waiting for players and showing map voting screen?
  19. Rivimies

Level Design Custom mapper small Christmas donations

If I met certain custom mappers IRL, I would thank them and buy them a beer. Since meeting them is very unlikely, I would like to donate something as a sign of appreciation. I couldn't think anything else but PayPal, but that should be fine? So please share your information here.