• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Atlas1080p

What do you like most?

I really live the cover mechanics, the way weapons are handled (sounds and animations) and the incredible amount of detail the tripwire guys have placed into the maps. It really feels like being there.
  2. Atlas1080p

Best and worst of suggestion - Look here before posting

Not sure if it has been suggested before or what you're going to think of this idea but i am gonna suggest it anyway :P I'd like a similar system to the one found in counter strike's global offensive stats when you press 'tab' ingame. You can see other people's steam avatars next to their name...
  3. Atlas1080p

Ridiculous flamethrower immortality needs to stop!

What annoys me most about the flamethrowers is the distance from which they can kill you. I am not sure if its realistically set, but i get the feeling that many times they are too far away to get me but still they manage to. Shouldn't flamethrowers only be effective at a relative close distance?
  4. Atlas1080p

RS Getting stuck in the ground/Clipping

No idea if this has been posted before so i apologize in advance if i am repeating something you already know. In certain Rising storm maps, my player gets stuck while crawling and also clips through the ground. Specifically, the clipping occurs mostly above the wooden Japanese bunkers...
  5. Atlas1080p

RS Give an option to choose menu music!!

I think that's a great idea. Although i love the Rising storm menu, its a bit weird if people who only play ro2 heroes of stalingrad get the Rising storm menu.
  6. Atlas1080p

Silent Banzai

Have to agree with most of the guys who say that the Banzai wasn't a stealth tactic, hence being silent doesn't make much sense. The whole point was to intimidate the enemy while performing a suicidal charge.
  7. Atlas1080p

Gameplay Videos

Hey guys, recently started playing Rising Storm and i absolutely love the game! Submitting my first gameplay/commentary video of Guadalcanal gameplay in full hd 1080p quality (and i was playing in ultra graphic settings). Constructive criticism is more than welcome ★ Rising Storm Guadalcanal...