• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

Server List of admin commands

Can we get a list of available admin/server commands to use? It's crazy trying to find things and use a mish-mash of crap from other games like RO2/UT3 to figure out what works and what doesn't. The ingame console is pretty useless without /help. Yes I know you can start to fill in a word and...
  2. S

Code fixin errors-makin a perk

My community is in need of a coder to fix two servers that error spam the consoles and causing warp on the other servers resulting from it as well. We'd be willing to pay someone $100 usd if they can do this. PM me if you think you can do this. An example is the SCRN errors, some others, and...
  3. S

Server heal dart crashing

Does anyone know what may be causing any of the medic healing darts to crash the server? It started with the Halloween update on one of my community's servers. I haven't edited/added anything since well before that. I had hoped 1063 would fix the issue, but it hasn't.
  4. S

Server FM32 error log

Any idea what could cause the FM32 nade launcher error here? At the time I was shooting a female Fleshpound, then it just rebooted. It's the one from this topic.
  5. S

Code In need of a coder

I was wondering if someone would be able to take the time out and bundle a bunch of weapons I use in one of the servers I run. There's 70+ guns I'd need done at the start for sure(what I could find that still work). This topic pretty much explains my issue: here I don't code, and I just don't...
  6. S

Halloween update crashes

Since I had to force update the KF servers today I help run, it seems to crash player clients quite abit now(on our custom 32 player server). I got the animations part working through SCRN now, it just keeps crashing clients. Any idea how to fix this? Everything was fine prior to todays...