• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. F

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

Or, you could just hold down ENTER for 3 seconds. ;)
  2. F

is arma good? and where is the new forgotten hope?

Forgotten Hope 2 should be out sometime this month.
  3. F

Mare Nostrum Summer Showcase

It's not a No.3, it's a No.1 Mk III*.
  4. F

El Alamein (italian movie)

No actually they do retreat. There are 'tanks' in the night scene. It's completely dark and you hear tracks and you see two headlights. I think they used bulldozers of something. So no, no tanks really. :p
  5. F

El Alamein (italian movie)

It's a pretty good movie. As for the landscape reference, this movie was shot in Morocco. If the movie is suppose to show the Italians on the south of the El Alamein line, near the Qattara depression it's pretty accurate. But more to the north, where the main British effort was the terrain is...
  6. F

Forgotten Hope 2 Teaser 1

In case you guys missed it, there is a newsupdate from yesterday showing renders of the Universal Carrier and the AEC Dorchester and ingame screenshots of the SdKfz. 222. Here's a link: http://forgottenhope.filefront.com/main.php?lang=english&id_news=208
  7. F

Forgotten Hope 2 Teaser 1

That teaser is from January. :p But don't worry, FH2 isn't dead. There should be a newsupdate today or tomorrow actually.
  8. F

Europa Barbarorum - mod for RTW

Mine is definately Arche Seleukeia. Both because of it's interesting history and because of the cool units. (Thorakitai Argyraspidai and Hellenikoi Kataphraktoi for example :D) Though their position on the campaign map is quite hard, as you are bordering half the factions in the game from the...
  9. F

Europa Barbarorum - mod for RTW

I love this mod. It's great.
  10. F

Medieval II: Total War

If anyone here is still into RTW I can really recommend Europa Barbarorum. It's basically a historical accuracy mod for RTW, but it adds loads and loads of new content. Infact, I don't think there is a single RTW model or texture left in the mod. http://www.europabarbarorum.com/
  11. F

Wasn't the whole point of 300 to glorify war?
  12. F

Growing up in the Universe DVD

Because missing links are transitional organisms. These radical transitions are often the result of a major change in enviroment. Evolution will adapt the species to the enviroment, but once they are fit for their enviroment, they will stop recieving large changes, because they will inevitably...
  13. F

Learning History with comics: "That Godless Communism"

Hehe, capitalist propaganda...
  14. F

Marching Songs.

My favourites are the "Koniggratzer Marsch" and "Facetta Nera".
  15. F

Bovington Tank Museum

I plan on Going to Bovington this Summer. Last year I've also been to Saumur (in France), Munster, Koblenz (in Germany) and Overloon (in The Netherlands), so I've already seen my fair share of WW2 armour. :p
  16. F

a free read

Those aren't complete. They only contain 10 pages or so. And besides, I have those books already. :p
  17. F

Tactics Proper way to angle a Panzer IV?

That's not a Panzer III Ausf. N. It's an Ausf. M...
  18. F

Mare Nostrum

When you encounter an A12 Infantry Tank Mark II "Matilda" in a 1941 map, you'll wish the History Channel had been a little more detailed in their accounts of British tanks in North Africa. ;) There were only 40 Tiger I tanks used in Africa, half of them arriving in December 1942 and the other...
  19. F

PVK II Released!

Actually, it reminded me of RO's satchel charge...