• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. peumobil

Server Probléme update custom maps

Hi, On the server after the last patches the custom maps do not update with the file number it remains to the previous version. Test perform after purging the server cache ROGame and Binaries Win 64 Empty folder
  2. peumobil

Server Bug Web Admin

Hi, Offline viewer and admin
  3. peumobil

bug fix selection camp possible?

Hi, enter empty server
  4. peumobil

Question

Hello, Fun to play from time to time on some maps in FF and Rifle Only would t it possible to make and have a mutation that prevents using the iron sight (hip shooting) ? . Thanks .
  5. peumobil

[Info] Bug WeBAdmBug Webadmin

Hi,
  6. peumobil

[Info] Bug sound

Hi, Following the last patch there is again a bug sound. it intervenes after more hour of play and explosion of grenades or artillery. One hears just the shooting of his weapon.
  7. peumobil

[Fix] bug sound

Hi, Following the last patch there is again a bug sound. it intervenes after more hour of play and explosion of grenades or artillery. One hears just the shooting of his weapon.
  8. peumobil

Server ServerAdvertisementMessages in color

Hello, Is it possible to send messages color? I tested without success with the Punk Buster without success to you there is an order to send as an administrator a message in the middle of the screen on Osfront the order was #. Very can reads the regulation placed on the homepage and the...
  9. peumobil

Server ServerAdvertisementMessages in color

Hello, Is it possible to send messages color? I tested without success with the Punk Buster without success to you there is an order to send as an administrator a message in the middle of the screen on Osfront the order was #. Very can reads the regulation placed on the homepage and the...
  10. peumobil

Tank crew

Hello! you it would be possible for the tank crews to have the menu selection of tank crew to have the same crew on the maps of current and future tank? If it is already feasible it is proc
  11. peumobil

Logitech G19 binds longer work!

Hello. Two friends since the last update, the binds that I had with my Logitech G19 keyboard do not work! It binds to and say "hello", "Sorry for Tk", "open in steam games" ... I'm not alone, there are also A
  12. peumobil

Server Server 16 slots

Good morning! my Team has a waiter 16 slots. I am the manager and determined by playing there territory there is a cape at least than a waiter of 20 – 32 – 40-50 – 64 slots. The East ’ it possible to have all points of cape?. Possible to take away MG fixes to play in FriendlyFight For T
  13. peumobil

Tag of Team => ROEngine

Hi! if you like it est'il possible to the tag team of the file ROEngine? Thank you for the future replies
  14. peumobil

program a message on a keyboard key

Hello! I would like to know if it is possible to send messages with key bind like RO1 or Hi Sorry to be such or Np. tank for the answers.