• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. V

Decrease the game's cost

Idk why you're so mean here, I didn't wanted to sound rude, wasn't my intention, as I said before. "What will the game owners recieve in exchange on their spent $20 huh?" A: More players to play against with. Also, how many copies are being sold lately? I don't have that info but I don't think...
  2. V

Decrease the game's cost

It is not news for anyone that the player base of RO2/RS is on a free fall. I'm having hard times to find a decent match over months. So I wonder why this game is still being sold at $19.99? With more $5 you event get RS2. Furthermore, its the same value of new good games like Cuphead or...
  3. V

RO2 Role selection bug(Battlefield commission related)

So I had this weird bug. Playing RO2 on Demyansk(I'm not sure the right spelling) I received "Battlefield Commission". I chose Elite Assault(somebody probably got really pissed) and I was waiting the "Game starts in xx:xx" countdown. When it ended, I did not spawn. I saw my team running as...
  4. V

RO2 Russian Words and Phrases

The only jap word I know from RS(and the one I like most) is Shinu which means Die[1][2] and its rarely spoken when a jap kills an enemy.
  5. V

South American servers?

Hey Horse, what's up ? I didn't realize it was you on the previous post. Yeah you may be right. I'm not sure about "for a month" but they are good players, indeed, and they're around for a long time(more than me, actually). So who am I to say something? I was just suprised to know that a guy...
  6. V

South American servers?

Opinion of a Brazilian player Opinion of a Brazilian player You're right, those are the only two active brazilian clans nowadays. Get in touch with FR, GMU are a bunch of script kiddies who use cheats. Indeed, both clans has maintained servers in the past, but this service is very...
  7. V

RO2 Weapons firing off-center

What is happening to you is something like this? http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=102182
  8. V

RS SL can't equip smoke after equip knee mortar

Thank you for the attention on this. I will double check the steps I described. Anyway, the fact of SL doesn't being ressuplied with smoke when carring a mortar(your step #3) doesn't already means a bug itself?
  9. V

RS SL can't equip smoke after equip knee mortar

If you're a Squad Leader and use all your smoke grenades, if you equip a knee mortar, you can't switch to smoke again, even taking more on an ammo box. You can try changing to another weapon or dropping the knee mortar, but you won't equip smoke no more. I realize this bug a long time ago and...
  10. V

New strange Bug on K98 with Scope

The green scope also happened with me once. Only RO2.
  11. V

RS Distorted aiming(iron sight/scope) while moving

I've searched for this issue but I could not find anything similar and I don't know if anybody have this problem either. The problem happens when I press to aim(mouse right-button) while moving(while sprint or not) and stops, the aim become distorted. Don't happens always, only sometimes, so I...
  12. V

Realy slow loading times

This is happening to me too, just after the big update. I only play on-line and it happens in a 24/64 server or in a full 64/64 server. It takes about 15~20 secs(like many others reported) to open server's welcome screen. My config is: Core 2 Quad Q8400 2.66 Win 7 x64 - 4gb RAM GeForce 310 -...
  13. V

Biggest facepalm moments in RO2

Being TK'd by bayonet, in a safe place face to face. The guy runned about 15 meters while I was jumping a window and stab me. He sayd I looked like the enemy.
  14. V

RO2 You did not received XP this match

I just have RO2, I don't own RS. The first time I played RS appeared a message saying that I have to own it to get XP. So its ok. But the problem I occuring on my RO2 indeed. I own it months ago. Don't really know that message reason.
  15. V

RO2 You did not received XP this match

Suddenly become common the following message at the end of a match, on class xp screen: Sometimes I played a god damn 20 minutes TE match, or 3 rounds of 10 minutes in a FF match - with or without BOTs - and this message appears. Why does this occurs ?