• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. T

Goodbye

Sadly my efforts have been dismissed and I have been commanded to hang my head in shame. Goodbye everyone, I wish you well.
  2. T

Moving heavy machine guns.

How about the option to dissemble 'stationary' heavy machine guns? It would take 2 team members to do so (one for tripod/ammo, other for gun) but would be useful in clan matches.. if the position is failing pack up and go.. would be useful for strategic pushing also.
  3. T

Samuri Class

Only unlocked when you have hero for all classes as japanese.. Im sure there was a few brave men who did this in the war.. Not literally in the poster, but wore the armor of ancestors in battle.
  4. T

Dust Storms

How would you feel if the dust rose up in the high winds of a beach or say... a desert? Large beach / desert battles could be made more exciting by obscured vision and bracing winds. The sands of time will be falling as you desperately try to keep ranks with your team mates. A dynamic...
  5. T

Propaganda

Team leader could have option to call in a leaflet drop. Sufficient drops and enemies exposed to leaflets who are not in the area of influence of a squad leader or team leader would experience a 'waiver' bar whereby too much exposure to the propaganda would cause them to stop fighting. A...
  6. T

Bayonette Dynamics

I would like to see Bayonne dynamics, for instance missing your target and swinging into the wall might blunt your blade slightly, and reduce damage by 5%.. Further to this a bayonet thrust may get stuck in an enemy soldiers ribs, requiring you to take longer to recover from it and pull it...
  7. T

Tripping / Falling

I would like to see this in RS, running through vines, or carelessly sprinting over rocks and dodgy ground could cause you to fall over, and have to get back up. Also, sprinting into concrete walls/trees should stun the player. Also since we're on the subject how about implementing tripwire?
  8. T

Grease Gun

IT would be an alternative to the thompson, slower firing but perhaps easier to control. Level 25 Flash 'hider' added At level 50 upgraded to this
  9. T

For US; Bat Bombs

"Developed by America in the wake of Pearl Harbor, this seemingly ridiculous idea proposed that hundreds of bats should be captured, and a tiny incendiary bomb be attached to the body of each. These bats would be placed in a bat carrier which would subsequently be dropped from a bomber. A...
  10. T

Johnson 1941 Rifle and MG

Who would like to see these used as an alternative weapon, perhaps only unlocked at veteran status?
  11. T

BAR barrel destroyed

Has anyone else done this by overheating the bar? IT only let me fire single shots after this.
  12. T

Combined Arms

Who would like to see a mode where guns from both RO2 and RS are mixed? All axis guns, all allied guns avaliable to classes.
  13. T

Firing from cover score

How many kills have you got blind firing from cover (ie not knowing what was there at all) For me only once today, it was quite funny!
  14. T

Garand Ping Trick

How was it done in real life?:( Rising Storm - Level 50 M1 Garand Ping Trick - YouTube It is not shown in RS, just the noise.
  15. T

Flamethrower Trick

I would like the option to take the flamethrower backpack off at level 50:IS2: Similar to Japanese grenades, you could 'place' it then shoot it out with your m1 carbine or pistol from a distance. It really be edge of the seat action to sit back and watch the effects, it could stop a heavy...
  16. T

More taunts / cheering

At the moment we can just give a verbal taunt, or resort to childish 'teabagging' to get one up on our foe. How about some more taunts, or the ability to 'dance' like league of legends or cheer?
  17. T

DP Gunner Trick

Here we have our favorite Russian MG; At level 50, when the drum is empty and enemies are attacking, it would be nice to give the machine gunner the option to hurl the empty magazine like a discus at the foe. This if it hits the enemy would stun them, and buy him more time to reload:D
  18. T

Shot in the legs

If you shoot someone in the legs, they should fall over, if they dont die they will have to get back up again. I dont like shooting runners to see them jog along at full page with a shinfull of bullets.
  19. T

Calling in a strafing run

How about the ability to call in a strafing run? A couple of Kittyhawks / Zeros would fly over the map and shoot at anything that moves for 45 seconds? Scout planes would be targetted too. If a plane is shot down or damaged, the pilot should be able to bail out and a player takes over.. If he...
  20. T

Ammo Types

It would be nice to select ammo types, for example tracers which would be useful but may give your position away ( could be unlocked at 25) and maybe armor piercing for shooting through metal at level 50